I also play at Carbon Poker
and i just play a lot at the 10nl tables. I currently use a bankroll management of 40 buy ins for my BR strategy. I think that the players at carbon and are not the worse in the world. Here are some things that I think will help you
1. You need to get poker tracker or hm2. I personally use pt4 and i think it is the best to get.
2. Set up the HUD to track your hands and then start playing and seeing what you are doing and then analyze your session and how you are doing.
3. While you are playing try to look for players at whatever level that have high gaps between their VPIP and PFR. Lable them as green because they gtive you the money and will do it a lot.
4. This does not mean that you get involved in every hand with them, but if you can have position on them all the time then you will be in great shape against them because they are going to play hand that are mediocre and you can barrell at them a lot.
5. Take away your ego and understand that there are going to be times when they play back at you and when they do they are letting you know that they have good cards and you need to be cautious. Even if you fold, the times that you hit and they pay you off you will always end up ahead in the end.
6. Have fun and grind. your stack will swing up and then it will swing down, you will sometime go card dead, and then sometimes there will not be a flop that you do not hit.
Good luck man. RegHC23 is my name on carbon.
7. Also i think a good thing to do is to stream your session on twitch and have people comment on how you do and maybe that can help you better.