Crushing NL25 but I I’m break even at nl50 any suggestions?

• Thread starter Jameel Riccardo Mohamed
  • Start date
Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys I will post my HM2 graphic later on , like I said on more then 50k hands at NL25 I’m running like 15bb ( I’m crushing it ) and in profit of more then 1800$ at nl25 , so I thought ok let’s move up , after more then 30k hands at nl50 I’m break even , can’t go up I don’t go down . How is that possibile ? Even if I’m beating nl50 at 3bb . Any suggestions? Maybe just keep playing NL25 until I have the roll for the nl100 ? And try it.

It’s true that at nl50 is full ( reg) we all know each other now and we pretty much know how we play , is maybe for that ?

For sure I’m still learning , and nl50 is way harder then NL25 so this is maybe another reason .

Thanks everyone

Have a good day

GL

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As you mention 25nl is this on pokerstars?
Are you playing 6max or full ring?
I suggest you have a real close look at the stats comparing both levels to see where the differences are. There must be some difference otherwise you'd be beating it the same.
If you are struggling at 50nl 6 max then why not try full ring for a bit.
Happy to look at your stats. I play up to 50nl.

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hy figaroo thanks for the answer , can’t post the img with my stars I don’t know why , I send an email .

Anyway . Yes I play on stars.it ( Italy ) and I look at my stats between the nl25 and nl50 and I saw where the problem is .

I play 6max multitabling 6x sometimes even 9x when I feel 100% comfortable with my mind set .

Another problem here on .it is the pool that is always full reg the nl50 and we all know each other and win the money beside cooler is hard .

I moving to Costa Rica and finally I will start play on stars.com do you play there ? How is the pool ?

When i will be able to post the stats I will

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I presume you are using a HUD. I find it fairly easy using the windows snipping tool to screen capture and save as an image which I can then attach to these messages.

If your Pokerstars Italy site is reg infested then I suggest you try other poker platforms or just stick to 25nl where you are winning.
To win you need an edge playing with regs you have very little edge.

Over the last year or so to keep my edge, I have been reducing my multi tabling. I find it leads to ABC play and I lose the information gained by watching hands going to showdown when I'm not involved in the hand.
So I suggest if you are playing 50nl you might want to try reducing the number of tables to allow you to take more notes on the players. I would expect your results to improve as a result.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your results are impressive. But if you want money, you better play on other poker rooms: 888, Titan. There you earn more than Stars.

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wild guess from 2NL player, there is exploitative vs GTO gap between levels? I would guess it starts to manifest itself there, especially if circus is small reg vs reg.

https://www.twitch.tv/evanertv/ Plays 100NL in italy because there are no higher games always available. He plays GTO to the extreme, and if super players are playing 100NL, the group on 50NL should be also starting to learn gto and also should be very good group of players.

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey mate thanks for the answer !!! I mean after nl100 there is action but is always from the same reg , can’t wait to move to play on ps.com lol . Btw now I’m on 51k hands and I playing at 3bb at nl50 and 12bb at nl 25 so I’m doing good . Still can’t post pict I don’t know why

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still can’t post pict I don’t know why

Spam protection. You need 15 (20?) or so posts before you can include photo. I remember well, because I quit cardchat at first time for 2 years or so because I wanted a forum where I was able to post photos =)

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you sure? (maybe it's 20, i hope there is no time limit too)

M

mikeisthebestever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play 1/2 and 2/5 live currently, that being said I think that game selection is just as essential online as it is live. In the past I have given up my 2/5 seat at a really boring table to go sit at an action 1/2 table. Ask yourself what you are trying to do, if its to improve and keep moving up, maybe the harder game is better for you to accomplish that goal. Otherwise, sitting at the most profitable game is always better imo.

On a side note, I think it could be really helpful to find players who kill it at that level, and just watch them play while you play your normal game. I frequently do that in online tournies when it comes down to 2 tables. See if I can pick up any extra information on players before I get moved to the final table with them.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Study the field without playing, make notes and analysis,

Chito

Chito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coaching! 1on1 with a good coach is invaluable to growth.