Page 2 - This is a discussion on Critique my strategy within the online poker forums, in the Cash Games section; Pre Flop
- Enter with ANY starting hand as long as it is cheap to see (i.e., nobody raises or raise is <= 1 BB). We
Register or Use the arrow to the right to read the other 1 page(s).
Critique my strategy
September 1st, 2017, 5:44 AM
Originally Posted by pokeyou
- Enter with ANY starting hand as long as it is cheap to see (i.e., nobody raises or raise is <= 1 BB). We don't which hand can click, so take chances as long as its cheap to see flop
- Any raises >= 3 BB just fold unless I have AA, AK, KK, QQ
- If I have a 1 card match or no match, just check. Don't raise and if anyone raises > 2BB then just fold
- Bet only if I have 2 card match / set
- If there is a flush or straight possibility then stay in the bets as long as EV is not negative
If I saw you doing this. I'd raise you and call all your bets pre flop, then c bet you all the time post flop. If you call or release, I'll just let you have is. Since the chance of hitting a 2 pair is way too small, and one pair at all only 1/3 on the flop, I'll take your cash enough that I don't have to worry about you calling or reraising. I'll just fold and get all my money back the next hand you call and miss. I do this all the time to time of guys who have insane clip and no pfr stats. It works insane well.