crazy at the tables on the internet

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got tired of the people who play crazily when it comes to a freeroll, they say that these people expect you to have a good hand, but even with AA, one loses against it, the best thing in this case is to go with the letter followed. or number followed by AQ 9-10 or what do you think?:bike:

vladloza

vladloza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think every player faces sooner or later with a problem when it seems to him that his best hands are being moved by weak-handed players, but there are different situations that we do not notice. The player can score your weak card with a weaker hand when you have a small stack , and it's just profitable to call with any two cards, and there are many other reasons that you can not tell about in one post, but this information can be found in the discussion topics. And as for the situation when a player calls you against a weak hand, then I think you d lzhny be glad that he does, as the distance you'll be more likely to win, and therefore such a situation must be taken as part of the game and in any case not be upset about it.

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro stakes and Free rolls are filled with people that want to gamble or play recreationally, if they "feel good" about a hand even 72o they might go all in pre. These stakes have a large amount of variance but will teach you a lot if you are beginner I guess, as long as you focus on making your game better and consider losses part of learning the game

A

AG04CAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the micros its as said a learning ground. My AA was busted by K5s earlier today however because of the way poor microstakes players play I didnt lose my stack....you learn quickly if you want to progress and its pretty easy to spot when your AA is beat.

Just remember AA is only a pair after the flop if you dont hit it....

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When your strong hands are losing it can be frustrating. But if you continue to play good, in the long run you should win more than you lose.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You need to remember that poker is a long term game. Just because your big hand are loosing to the crazy's now, long term they will be the losers. I once lost getting it all in 6 times in a row with pocket aces. It stunk and hurt a lot. I then went months where my pocket aces could not lose when all in. I know that its not easy when it goes wrong but it will turn around for you.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to remember that poker is a long term game. Just because your big hand are loosing to the crazy's now, long term they will be the losers. I once lost getting it all in 6 times in a row with pocket aces. It stunk and hurt a lot. I then went months where my pocket aces could not lose when all in. I know that its not easy when it goes wrong but it will turn around for you.

I agree