Originally Posted by Bentheman87
Pretend you have an AQ unsuited and raised from early position early in the middle of a big tournament. The button called and the blinds folded. For each of these flops would you make a continuation bet of 1/2 to 3/4 pot or check?
First flop: K 8 2 all different suits
Second flop: 5 5 8 all different suits
Third flop: K J 7 all different suits
Fourth flop: K 8 2 but a flush draw and you don't have any piece of the flush draw
Fifth flop: 6 7 8 all different suits
Sixth flop: Q Q 6 all different suit
Which flops would you bluff at and which would you just check fold?
Of course, it depends on the opponent more than anything, but...
1. Continuation bet 80% of the time.
2. Continuation bet 60% of the time.
3. Continuation bet 50% of the time.
4. Continuation bet 75% of the time.
5. Continuation bet 75% of the time.
6. Continuation bet 33% of the time.
I may be a bit high on some of those percentages...not sure.