Originally Posted by KerouacsDog
Ok, I'm just learning cash table playing at .25/.50 NL Holdem.
These are all fictional hands, but in each you have played the same way with AA. You're in the BB, you've raised to 4xBB with AA and have one caller. Each time after the flop, you've bet half the pot, and he's put you all in for your $25, your total at the table. He is loose-agressive.
1. Flop is AJT rainbow.
2. Flop is AJT suited
3. Flop is KK9 rainbow
4. Flop is J92 rainbow.
5. Flop is J92 suited.
1. Easy Call, even if he called your raise with Queen King you still have outs
2. I would have to call here also, once again you have outs if you are behind
3. This one is read dependent as others have mentioned.. 9/10 it's a call for me though
3. Easiest Call of the scenarios mentioned
4. Definite call if I have the Ace of the particular suit on the board..I think i'm calling regardless though
So to clarify all my choices, Call on all of them..