Cache games

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play a game cache of 1-2ts 2-5ts for 9 players.
I play cash for a long time, I play around $ 5-10 for an evening.
For a long time I tried to raise the limits and lost everything.
Now I think that my level has risen in the cash games, but I'm afraid to raise the lemety, I'm afraid that I will suffer another luck.
What can you advise me how to cope with fear and play your game in the cache?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play a game cache of 1-2ts 2-5ts for 9 players.
I play cash for a long time, I play around $ 5-10 for an evening.
For a long time I tried to raise the limits and lost everything.
Now I think that my level has risen in the cash games, but I'm afraid to raise the lemety, I'm afraid that I will suffer another luck.
What can you advise me how to cope with fear and play your game in the cache?

I'm going to be completely honest here, and tell you that I struggled understanding what your wrote. A lot of misspelled words and possibly a language barrier... I think what you need help with is bankroll Management... Honestly though if you don't have a bankroll.. then budgeting for poker is the way to go. you should never play scared, so if you are playing with any amount of fear then you are playing at stakes to high for you. You should play with money you can afford to lose and make great decisions. Once you prove to be a profitable player then work on having and sustaining a proper bankroll.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to be completely honest here, and tell you that I struggled understanding what your wrote. A lot of misspelled words and possibly a language barrier... I think what you need help with is Bankroll Management... Honestly though if you don't have a bankroll.. then budgeting for poker is the way to go. you should never play scared, so if you are playing with any amount of fear then you are playing at stakes to high for you. You should play with money you can afford to lose and make great decisions. Once you prove to be a profitable player then work on having and sustaining a proper bankroll.

Thanks for the answer.
Sorry for such bad english
Problems with the translator

Top 10 Games