Buying back in

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you set a daily limit for your self to play with? I play minimum stakes .05/.10 with the minimum $4 buy in so i usually only give myself the 4 dollars a day to play with and most of the time I last about 2 or 3 hours but if I bust I have the urge to spend another $4 to buy back into another hand even though its not in the budget for the day. Usually i do buy back in thinking its just another 4 bucks. Sometimes i feel like it is throwing my bankroll off but im not too sure.

Thoughts on this, Do you buy back in if you are feeling it or want to keep playing?

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to buy in at least twice. First time bust might be a cooler and not your play. If you play bad I will not buy in until I know I can play better

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to buy in at least twice. First time bust might be a cooler and not your play. If you play bad I will not buy in until I know I can play better

Now would you sit at a table where you're losing consecutively till your stack runs out or is there a point you reach where you decide this isn't the table and leave with what chips you have?

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your playing NL10 with $4 buy-ins, at a limit of one bullet per day, and are unable to allow yourself a reload then it seems you are playing the wrong games for your BRM. Just play penny SNG's because it seems, even NL2 is too high for you right now.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your playing NL10 with $4 buy-ins, at a limit of one bullet per day, and are unable to allow yourself a reload then it seems you are playing the wrong games for your BRM. Just play penny SNG's because it seems, even NL2 is too high for you right now.

I can afford to buy in more than once but I just don't know how smart of a move it is or if I'm just wrecking my bank roll