Blackrain's Poker Book

BenSprocket

BenSprocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to get this for Kindle or Kindle App?

I can't find it on the Kindle store.

dionlugt

dionlugt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Send him an e-mail or pm, he'll be glad to help you out I guess

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can Android use Kindle version?

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible to get this for Kindle or Kindle App?

I can't find it on the Kindle store.

Sorry just saw this now. Yes, when you purchase the book on my website:

http://www.blackrain79.com/p/book.html

you will receive the PDF, Mobi and Epub versions of the book. The Mobi version is for Kindle devices.

Can Android use Kindle version?

Yes. You can download the Kindle App here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?hl=en&id=com.amazon.kindle

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got this book on the way myself as well, had the wife order if for my birthday and looking forward to receiving it for sure. :D

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
got this book on the way myself as well, had the wife order if for my birthday and looking forward to receiving it for sure. :D

Hi BluffMeAllIn,

My book is available as an eBook only (no physical version) so you should not have to wait for anything. Upon purchase you (or your wife) should have received a download link where you can instantly get all three different digital formats that the book comes in, pdf, mobi and epub. Send me an email at blackrain79@dragthebar.com or a pm here on CC if you have not received the book yet and I will send it to you.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi BluffMeAllIn,

My book is available as an eBook only (no physical version) so you should not have to wait for anything. Upon purchase you (or your wife) should have received a download link where you can instantly get all three different digital formats that the book comes in, pdf, mobi and epub. Send me an email at blackrain79@dragthebar.com or a pm here on CC if you have not received the book yet and I will send it to you.

Okay, for some reason I thought it was a printed book. She was wondering what to get me for my bday and I mentioned the book and your website, perhaps she didn't realize. I will have to inquire to her about it tomorrow and if she didn't receive the download link I will be in touch.

Many thanks for letting me know, I obviously didn't reall all of the *note on the book purchase site either as just did and saw it indicated there is no printed version at this time.

Thanks again, seems I will have some reading material very soon. :)

A

AcesUp747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 million hands at 5nl and below? wtf

Why dude, why? You obviously can beat 50nl-200nl.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, for some reason I thought it was a printed book. She was wondering what to get me for my bday and I mentioned the book and your website, perhaps she didn't realize. I will have to inquire to her about it tomorrow and if she didn't receive the download link I will be in touch.

Many thanks for letting me know, I obviously didn't reall all of the *note on the book purchase site either as just did and saw it indicated there is no printed version at this time.

Thanks again, seems I will have some reading material very soon. :)

No problem and just let me know.

4 million hands at 5nl and below? wtf

Why dude, why? You obviously can beat 50nl-200nl.

I just play poker for fun and do not have any ambitions to play higher stakes. I also teach, coach and wrote a book about the lowest limits. Having the most experience with the best results in history is a pretty good selling point.

H

heAdstroMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I just play poker for fun and do not have any ambitions to play higher stakes. I also teach, coach and wrote a book about the lowest limits. Having the most experience with the best results in history is a pretty good selling point.

lol what a boss

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I just can't w8 for the other book. Even though I hope that until it comes I will go past those limits, it will be always a pleasure to read it. The CTM was the real starting point on my career as a winning poker player even tough they are just micros. It helped me buy 3 new TVs, new computer, and some other things. Best spent money in my life.

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I watched some of your drag the bar videos and they are pretty neat. For doing something for fun you are really good.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just can't w8 for the other book. Even though I hope that until it comes I will go past those limits, it will be always a pleasure to read it. The CTM was the real starting point on my career as a winning poker player even tough they are just micros. It helped me buy 3 new TVs, new computer, and some other things. Best spent money in my life.

Wow, that is awesome to hear! I obviously wrote the book in large part with monetary gain in mind like nearly any other author. But every time I hear that it has helped make a real difference in someone's poker game/life really brings a lot more satisfaction.

The second book is proving to be far more difficult to write than CTM. The games that it will primarily focus on (NL10-NL50) require so much more focus and effort to beat, let alone "crush." Also, I am a perfectionist so I want it to be the best book ever written on these stakes. I am really starting to move on it now though and still hope to release it before the end of this year.

I watched some of your drag the bar videos and they are pretty neat. For doing something for fun you are really good.

Thanks. I did actually play for many years where it was a significant part of my income. I have never wanted to make it my sole focus in life though. I began playing the game for fun and I have always wanted to keep it that way. I think once it becomes your "job" it can become too stressful at least in my experience.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wasn't aware that you were working on another book. Was this posted about elsewhere?

A

ahol27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone provide a brief description of what this book is about?

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wasn't aware that you were working on another book. Was this posted about elsewhere?

I have been "working on it" for about a year now. I just recently decided to get serious about it though and made a brief announcement about it on my blog here:

http://www.blackrain79.com/2013/09/new-newsletter-and-crushing-microstakes.html

Can someone provide a brief description of what this book is about?

I am sure some others who have read my book can offer some thoughts about it but if you want my synopsis and the table of contents just head over to the sales page on my website. The link was already posted twice above.

A

ahol27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been "working on it" for about a year now. I just recently decided to get serious about it though and made a brief announcement about it on my blog here:

http://www.blackrain79.com/2013/09/new-newsletter-and-crushing-microstakes.html

I am sure some others who have read my book can offer some thoughts about it but if you want my synopsis and the table of contents just head over to the sales page on my website. The link was already posted twice above.

Looks interesting. Thanks.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must be crushing 50NL right?

I play mostly NL25 and NL50 when I play these days and yes I do fine at either. I don't beat them for the absurd double digit win-rates possible at NL2 or NL5 though. I don't think anybody can do that.

pocketehs

pocketehs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blackrain,

can you provide chapter titles for the new book at least? :)

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack