Hi Finikee, I'm not a good player, but I think the problem is, early stages of low limit and freeroll tourneys. Bad players still alive. I don't believe the sites have anything to do with the problem. You are going to get called no matter what you bet, to a degree. The worst senario is a bad "lucky" player with lots of chips. They won't lay a hand down, and draw out on everyone when they're rushing. In those early stages, I make a good bet on the flop, when they have their best odds
, but not as good as yours. The bet size varies, but not too big, they're gonna call anyway. Slow down later if a scare card comes, but if it doesn't, bet accordingly. On the turn, when their flush card doesn't come, bet half the pot, more if there's more players in it. The chance of drawing that flush is less than 25%, so make them pay, like blueduece says. When they put in their bet, it should be more than 25% of the pot and you should be ahead in the long run. Hopefully, position is to your advantage. Often, I'll check the river if that scare card comes since he's not going to call unless he made his hand.
Some of the variables to this stratagy are if it's a str8 or flush draw, str8's are much harder to draw so you bet less and are still making the odds to much for them to call and still be a correct call. Position. Number of people you can get out with your bet on the flop. Your reads of the remaining players. If you improve on the turn or river. Stack sizes of you and your opponents. How far the tourney had progressed, (how many donks are left). You can't make a move on a dummy. They don't keep track of odds.
If there are still too many players left in the hand after the flop, your 2 pair or set could be in trouble if it doesn't improve. That's just a fact of poker. What you really need with all those donks in the hand is for the board to pair to make you a full house, or even 4 kind! Then when that flush card hits you can break a player or 2.
This is a bad example, but if there's 4 other players in the pot with you after the flop, and each of those players has a 15% chance of winning the pot, you have 40% chance. You have those players dominated with the best hand, but will still lose most of the time, 60% to your 40%, because they won't lay their hand down, lol.
No, I haven't found the suckouts on any particular site. I've found it on ALL of them. Just my 2 cents.