Best time of day to play on PS?

N

nameless1537

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious about what you guys have found. I’ve been trying to play the micro cash tables at around 10pm ET on PS, and the tables aren’t terribly active and it’s been kinda hard to find a decent table. I like to play full ring, and last night at least, I had 3-4 players sitting out at all of the table I tried, essentially reducing it to 6-max tables. I wanted to play 6-max, I’d play 6-max but I like playing with a bit more patience.

Would love to read about what you’ve found so far.

Reh1980

Reh1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I mesclo game spin gos after midnight on the morning and go sit in the morning hours until 4 pm

Maple_syrup

Maple_syrup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its full of bingo players day or night. No difference imo

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don´t know if my impression is corrupted but I am inclined to think and deduct that daytime players on workdays are not recs but at the very least trying hard to do it for a living. So there probably will be more mix of recs on weekends & weekend nights. Hope this helps!

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play in the evening, as there are more important things to do during the day, and in the evening you can relax at the poker table

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the best time is when you feel good, are not tired, do not want to eat, do not want to sleep, there are no other thoughts in your head. There are always a lot of players in this room.

N

nameless1537

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your responses. As I said earlier, when I tried playing at 11pm ET, tables are kinda dead and fish seem to be asleep (players/flop are all under 30%). Ive been checking in with the tables today (between 2pm ET and 6p ET), and I'm regularly seeing tables of well over 30%+ and fish are out. I didn't exactly stack anyone, but game felt a lot easier than the games at 11pm ET.

I think the idea of playing between 11am and 5pm ET seems to be legit, based on what I've seen from time to time. I think it's probably because most of the players on PS are based in Europe -- and no US players (since they seem to all be on ACR or something).

C

Cash2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! If we are talking about tournaments, I think the best time to play is when tournaments have a big guarantee. For example, depending on the time of day, the size of the prize changes.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On both 888 Poker and Stars I generally find the best games in the early european morning hours. Rec players from canada and South America are playing at this time, and some european rec players are also playing often without having been to bed, especially saturday and sunday morning. At the same time a lot of the eastern european regs are sleeping late, so they are not yet at the tables. The european evening hours can also be ok, while the european daytime hours are a distant third especially on working days.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reckless play

I find right after diner till 8.00pm the craziest people are playing playing 23 43 78 9 10 all in calls

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I start the game somewhere at 8 pm, and then how it goes !!!:)

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me is that in the evening, less pro's online and more people are playing and drinking at the same time. Come with all that money! :)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello, good morning, after 9:00 p.m. it is perfect for me to play!:)

NickeLine22

NickeLine22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only play at night because I study during the day. Also good MTT mostly at night.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best time is when big online and big online by way

H

Hanskanns

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play when my timetable and family allows it, so there is no specific time. It might be hard to tell when the best time of playing is, because players might have different time zones.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to play before weekends or holidays. Evening hours. The main thing is not to drink alcohol yourself. And a little rest before the game. And they won't stay long.

M

maxmaster10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
saturdays and sundays are the best days to play ( more money gtd)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played late. To meet more players at the tables, it is better to sit down to play somewhere at 19 o'clock European time or on weekends.

Y

Yontox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like others in this thread already said, I think 8-10PM GMT is the best time to play online. Just after dinner, when fish come from work, and the Russians are drunk.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion playing the micor stake SNG's the best time is from like 6pm EST - 10Pm EST

S

SharkFinn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's whenever I can get some time. I can't say I've noticed a significant difference in the level of play at different times (unless the time is during a freeroll in which case it can get a a bit crazy!)

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot at night and in the early morning. It is a time when I am calm and I enjoy free time, so I play more calmly