re: Poker & Best strategy for small bankroll at 1/2?
One common kind of rule that I like to follow on a 1-2 table.
1: tight poker is good poker
2. All-In before the flop is strictly with Aces or Kings. Queens will do against a short stack too.
3. All-In on the flop is strictly for Set, Flush-Draw with Open Ended Straight Draw, Top Two-Pair on a non risky board.
4. Play wise solid Poker, Only call when you have pot odds
5. If you do have implied odds to win a lot, I say you go for it.
6. Stay focused and stick to your game plan do not play weak hands from Early or Middle Positions.
7. Don't call huge bets before the flop with a hand you know is behind. Pocket Pairs I will say are an exception if it is multi-way.
These are just some game types of kind of poker rules that i follow for myself. Maybe they can help you also. Good luck.