Been playing less than 2 years? HELP NEEDED
Whats happening guys,
So basically im an inspriring Poker player, play abit live but mainly online ( cash only). A big part of poker which im sure ure all aware of is figuring out what the opposition is thinking, his theory on the hand he is in, and his overall strategy for playing poker. Once you figure out the way an opponents plays, thinks and his general logic on poker it is is much easier / porfitable to play that opponent, a basic example of this is many beginners in poker will bet pot when they think they are strong, but at the same time many beginners will do the complete opposite and min bet when strong.
So as at the moment i'm building a steady cash flow and playing alot of lower stakes while i tweak my game, i was hoping that the beginners of poker, or players who dont devote alot of time to the game could share their views, logic and general poker strategy
So if any poker players who have been the game for LESS than 2 years could kindly shares the views on the game and the way the paly it i would really appreciated it (please note this is not a thread to be negative to anyones game), if you could tell me any info about the following:
- Starting hands you like to play
- Flops you like, what bets you call when not hit your hand
- When you bet what thought goes into sizing, do you wait for them to bet if you hit or do you bet as of when you hit, will you call draws regardless of size, will you bet draws, how many streets you would call on average with under pairs,
- When will you fold a hand if you hit
- Do you play big hands quick or slow
- When will you bluff
Im just looking for any info that you would like to share about your views on poker and how you play, it is also an oppertunity for more experience players on here to give ideas and tips on where you can imrpove going forward.
Anything you would like to share would be great!!!!!