Aggro players and how to deal with it

portuga

portuga

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, sometimes I don't have info about villains and I spend money with some hero calls...
Some villains raise my cbet or make cbet really high, do you have some tips to deal with it?
raise in cbets is realy tuff to play, you never know if the villains has a set or it's just some top pair played very aggro.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You go one of two ways and chances are that you'll lose some money either way. The first way is you just fold to these players unless you have the very top of your range and have a lot of equity on the board. The second way is to raise on their cbet and see how they respond. If they continue being aggro, you could fold and do this a few times until you hit your draw and take their stack.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when the vilian re raise my Cbet.the first thing I think is that he has premium pairs or conected cards.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate when the vilian re raise my Cbet.the first thing I think is that he has premium pairs or conected cards.

In this case, you should also have something strong enough on your hands. Play other cards from the position, and against this aggressive player - only the best hands are really ready.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wait for the right spot, try to build his confidence up so he hopefully pushes on you when you have the nuts

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet only your good hands. let him bet occasionally if they play that game

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, sometimes I don't have info about villains and I spend money with some hero calls...
Some villains raise my cbet or make cbet really high, do you have some tips to deal with it?
raise in cbets is realy tuff to play, you never know if the villains has a set or it's just some top pair played very aggro.

In cash games it is easier to play against them because you are not losing that much through blinds. Basically, fold with weak holdings, wait for very strong hands. If you really want to play a certain hand against them, make sure it is IP, which would give you at least an opportunity to try and outplay them post flop.

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

its just one of those things, you sometimes have to pay for the information if the line of logic that theyre selling you doesn't add up.