After 8 years of thinking " I am good player" It turned out "I am Bad"

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After 8 years of thinking " I am good player" It turned out "I am Bad"

I lost to much money by thinking I am good player within that 8 years of playing... but now I know that I am not good! and first of all I will improve my game instead of "making" money..
Please drope some comments to me ...

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right, if lost, not won-so have a good time. Manage to Win 1 out of a thousand. You're not and continue not worth it.No longer play!

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right, if lost, not won-so have a good time. Manage to Win 1 out of a thousand. You're not and continue not worth it.No longer play!
No, this is entirely wrong. Giving up is the surest way to fail.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well,you`ve come to the right place to improve.If you really want to improve,CC and the people here offer many ways to do it,it might be a slight ajustment in your play that`s holding you back or maybe your playing the `wrong` game.Whatever it is,we`ll help you find it,if your open to help;) Hope to see ya around,Mate! :D

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you realy , inspired! thank you!

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear,
I think finaly after 8 years of loosing I came to very important mindset ! and now giving up is worst think I can do !

No, this is entirely wrong. Giving up is the surest way to fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You learn and u will conquer poker soon :) Learn your mistakes and take over gambling. Good luck :)

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Anytime [emoji76]

It's the work you put in testing out playstyles that ends up teaching the amazing ones.

Every genius was a madman in their era.

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You learn and u will conquer poker soon :) Learn your mistakes and take over gambling. Good luck :)
thank you I hope :)

Anytime [emoji76]

It's the work you put in testing out playstyles that ends up teaching the amazing ones.

Every genius was a madman in their era.
thank you for this ! people like you who inspires others need everyvere !

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost to much money by thinking I am good player within that 8 years of playing... but now I know that I am not good! and first of all I will improve my game instead of "making" money..
Please drope some comments to me ...

Wow, there is a lot to digest there. Poker is a game that tells you how you did at the end of every session. If you really are a bad player, you must be very stubborn, 8 years is a long time. But if today is the day, then I read up on Anders Erriccson and "deliberate practice."

Deliberate Practice" is work, concentrating on specific goals and until you get good. The goal is 10,000 hours. If you want to get good, you'll need a coach who understands what deliberate practice is.

That's first step, IMHO.

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, there is a lot to digest there. Poker is a game that tells you how you did at the end of every session. If you really are a bad player, you must be very stubborn, 8 years is a long time. But if today is the day, then I read up on Anders Erriccson and "deliberate practice."

Deliberate Practice" is work, concentrating on specific goals and until you get good. The goal is 10,000 hours. If you want to get good, you'll need a coach who understands what deliberate practice is.

That's first step, IMHO.
Yes I am very Stubborn ! That becouse It took to long to Confes!!! But today I know I was poor player ! And now I am going put all my stubborn character on stady!
I definitely wil read that book ..

hurtadoak

hurtadoak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first thing to generate a change is to realize that you are doing something wrong, the next thing is to prepare your self for getting different results.
I think you came to the right place, welcome.

Stuey

Stuey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suspect you limping too much. Also you may be playing too many hands and you fold most of them after the flop or turn. That's the most horrific way of playing. The bottom line is that no matter how many hands you play even if you only play the best hands but your goal is to flop good hands or else fold you cannot become a winning player. You will continue to lose because you are bumping against a mathematical wall that exists in poker. From preflop to the turn we all are 60:40 dogs. This means we all miss 60% and make it 40%.

In order to overcome that insurmountable obstacle you must do something else. You must learn how to take money from people that play like you in order to become a winner. There's no way around this. No-Limit Hold'em is a very hard strategic game. Not easy to learn becoming a winning player. It's not obvious what you got to do in order to find where the money are hidden. Lots of money are hidden in places where you never think of. As I said before, it's not obvious, only a very small percentage of us know what's going on.

Last edited:
CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way to discover is to view your replays and study, good luck in your journey! :)

F

Forbesy604

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes hope things work out for you in the poker world! Its not an easy one

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first thing to generate a change is to realize that you are doing something wrong, the next thing is to prepare your self for getting different results.
thank you :)

thank you :)

Yes hope things work out for you in the poker world! Its not an easy one

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suspect you limping too much. Also you may be playing too many hands and you fold most of them after the flop or turn. That's the most horrific way of playing. The bottom line is that no matter how many hands you play even if you only play the best hands but your goal is to flop good hands or else fold you cannot become a winning player. You will continue to lose because you are bumping against a mathematical wall that exists in poker. From preflop to the turn we all are 60:40 dogs. This means we all miss 60% and make it 40%.

In order to overcome that insurmountable obstacle you must do something else. You must learn how to take money from people that play like you in order to become a winner. There's no way around this. No-Limit Hold'em is a very hard strategic game. Not easy to learn becoming a winning player. It's not obvious what you got to do in order to find where the money are hidden. Lots of money are hidden in places where you never think of. As I said before, it's not obvious, only a very small percentage of us know what's going on.
Yes my knowlage not deep inaf for wining poker player ! that becouse I failed ! only now after 8 years I could undarstend that ....I need much more knowlage than I have suppoused before !
By the way now Poker started seem to me much more interesting game than before :) that feeling arise sudenly... Now I feel great !

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is a hobby, grow it's never too late, even in poker, I wish you great up!

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I came to the same realization two years ago.
Now i'm just playing freerolls and playing tournaments with the money I won from the freerolls.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once you have enough posts you might want to consider joining a CC league team. If you ask, I'm sure that your team mates will be happy to critique your game and provide you with lots of tips. It's in everybody's best interest for you to improve as a league team player.

D

DIMKOSYAN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your perfomance of all period playing?

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once you have enough posts you might want to consider joining a CC league team. If you ask, I'm sure that your team mates will be happy to critique your game and provide you with lots of tips. It's in everybody's best interest for you to improve as a league team player.
How I can join to team ?

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First question: Which books have you read?