advice on what to play needed.
i dont really have any idea what games or limits i should be playing. if anyone wants to look at my ratings look em up and feel free to offer suggestions. ive got $166 on pokertime (microgaming) and $142 on absolute, and $58 on pokerstars
for years i played 1-5 stud at casinos
and won about $25-50 a day. nowdays since that games died out i mostly play 1-2 NL and usually buyin for the minimum, and if i lose that rebuy in for a standard amount, and if i lose that one final rebuy for the MAXIMUM. but i live a long ways from any casinos, so ive been playing online quite a bit. my first time ever seeing this thread on 2+2 and posting in it.
id like some advice. ur welcome to find me on aim yahoo or stars and come talk. i need to make up my mind what games and limits i should be playing and i also need a little variety.
i know most people think the key to winning poker online is to play 6-10 tables at once, but i usually play 1 and aint more comfortable than to play 3 at once. without having time to watch the action, i feel id make alot of mistakes.
1. should i play the $5 or $10 or $25 sngs on cake where 5 outta 10 people get double their buyin (minus the rake) and the other 5 get nothing? that structure kind of interesting.
2. ive found by far the easiest to win is the 210fpp pts satellite into the $11 sun tourney, but im outta pts so that ideas out.
3. what about the $2.50 draw where 3 outta 5 get paid on microgaming? only problem is u dont win much, and 3rd loses the rake. wish they had them higher limits.
4. stick to NL hilo omaha? (my best cash game i think) or what about stud hilo? thats where most of my sngs i win are in. play what limit? im thinking $25 max buyin NL? but id only wanna buyin for $5-10. and do maybe 2-3 tables at once.
5. also ive got over $200 in uncleared bonuses on absolute, and the 25c-50c stud hilo game there is easy to win it, and clears bonuses quick. but its a little boring, cause isnt it not a good idea to multitable stud hilo?--because u miss seeing folded cards.
please PM me or reply back in this thread with suggestions. P.S. if i lose this, i'm able to replace the bankroll, have close to $2000 in the bank. thought that might be helpful info in deciding what limits for me to play. if i play too small i cant play well.