AA of plo or 5plo preflop

T

Taka123610

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys. How do you play with AAxx with plo on preflop? I play to commit myself especially when i have at least AAss or all pic AA, AAds with 5plo. One of the omah streamers video also said AA should be always 4bet and AI even its AA27r. But I think the equity is not enough to have flip when it comes to mulch way all in before flop. how do you guys deal with preflop with this situation? Honestly Im confident with post flip sklls like better than above hopelly?lol but also AA should make the pot bigger and remove some trash hands to avoid getting bad beat.give me some comments thanks!

H

honkydevil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends how deestacked your are. If you can get all in preflop with AA72 because you are shortstacked then yes you’re supposed to. Otherwise you’re basically just set-mining. Double suited or broadway cards “premium” Aces you can always reraise.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing to consider is that AA can actually be a bad hand to have. Yeah, it's a beauty to hit the set, but if you don't you pretty much have to pray the board pairs because without at least 2 pair there's a great chance you're losing in the long run. On the flip side, if you allow a group of players to the flop and the pair comes, it greatly increases the chances that one of them has trips. So if you limp to be safe you can end up getting pushed out when someone hits two pair, and when you get two pair you risk someone having trips. And then there's the fact that the hands described greatly reduce the chance of getting straights or flushes yourself.

I consider AA to be the JJ of Omaha.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 with AAxx

Hi guys. How do you play with AAxx with plo on preflop? I play to commit myself especially when i have at least AAss or all pic AA, AAds with 5plo. One of the omah streamers video also said AA should be always 4bet and AI even its AA27r. But I think the equity is not enough to have flip when it comes to mulch way all in before flop. how do you guys deal with preflop with this situation? Honestly Im confident with post flip sklls like better than above hopelly?lol but also AA should make the pot bigger and remove some trash hands to avoid getting bad beat.give me some comments thanks!

Thanks for posting.

One of the dangers with AAxx in a multiway situation with 2 players willing to 4 bet preflop is the chance you both have AAxx and the other callers have great run down hands.

Hope this helps.

:):)