A Quick Fall From Grace

KnoxofAZ

KnoxofAZ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone this is my first post besides my introduction so I hope I'm putting this in the right area.

Bad beats are part of the game so I wanted to tell you all about what I experienced earlier today. Sometimes excitement can quickly change to a Fall From Grace.

I was in a tournament that started out with 2,000 in chips. After having my AK cracked by pocket sixes, I found myself short stacked.

Sitting at just 580 and on the button I shoved All In with AJ🔸️. SB called smoothly and in a split second BB shoves all in, roughly 6 times what I have.

SB calls and we're off the the races.
SB 22
BB 1010
FLOP COMES J 7 5

With the excitement of Tiger Woods, I fist uppercutted the air with pure joy. I thought I escaped the madness but little did I know, I was about to go from excitement to a typical fall from grace.

Turn card was none other than a deuce followed by a Q on the river.

This is why I love poker... Yeah I lost on a race but that's why we play. Everyone has been the guy taking a chance with deuces and this is exactly what you Invisioned would happen.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One of the things I always say about poker is "It is a cruel game". If you truly dont love the game it can and will drive you bonkers. It sounds like you have a great attitude for this game. Best of luck to you.