advise how to play and where to start.
limit and so on.

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's always good to start small-value tournament to see how it goes, make a living before trying something bigger, there are several small buy-in tournaments.

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's always good to start small-value tournament to see how it goes, make a living before trying something bigger, there are several small buy-in tournaments
poker is not new to me.

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New to poker means you dont know the pokerrules yet? Or do you mean new to online poker?
In the case of new to poker, get the hang of what are the best hands etc before you going to play.
If you know all of that, i would start with some $0.50 9 mans sng to see how it all works, etc. 3 will be in the money, so less variance. when you do good there try the 45 mans, after that 90, 180 mans. After that try mtt(or if you dont want mtt, then stick at the sng and rock there) and see if you can make it there.

But start slow is my advise.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With a $100 deposit I would stick to 2NL for cash games and SNG and MTT $1 or less. This a conservative buy-in that will avoid you from going broke easily unless you are just a bad player. If you go broke off $100 at these stakes you will want to re-evaluate your game.

If you have means to deposit more money then play whatever you feel like playing but most don't want to be depositing often.

9-max you will want to play tighter than 6-max. ABC strategy will work at the micro stakes but mixing up your game will be more profitable. Get a good poker tracking software so you know your opponents tendancies and gring as much as you can. Once you play 50K hands you will have a good idea about your skill level.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start on lower limits(0,25/0,5 sngs), so that you can get used to the online aspect of the game, and then move on to higher stakes when you feel you can be profitable. Remember not to tilt, it's very important :)

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я советую начать играть sit & go
And sng tournaments.
Play bounty tournaments with large guarantees. For example 3.30 to guarantee 20000

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would stick to freerolls and low 25 cent SNG’s until your ready to up your anti.