77 vs AK all in preflop

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would they do all in preflop with 77? I just lost to AK for accepting the call of 77. me in bb and he in utg. the community letters did not help anybody I win with their 77. What do you think you accept your call? It was just now at Freeroll Club.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a lot of missing info.

How many big blids you and he had?

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not surprised at all. Recently I began to lose often it is the small pair, although in the hands of 2 of T and K. My opponent will have either a third card or a fullhous. Small wins.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a lot of missing info.

How many big blids you and he had?
You're right for the next one I'll add a catch. and add that information that at this moment I don't remember it exactly

N

No Shit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would they do all in preflop with 77? I just lost to AK for accepting the call of 77. me in bb and he in utg. the community letters did not help anybody I win with their 77. What do you think you accept your call? It was just now at Freeroll Club.
I win with their 7/7 make no sense as does the whole thing make no sense at all? Don't understand what you even want?

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This makes no sense. It is basically a coin flip preflop and you lost. Next time you might win.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two sevens against AK?I would accept that call anytime anywhere.

C

Cash2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! The correct solution depends on the size of the stack. If you opponetn have short stack, then any low pair will make a call. In addition, a pocket pair is slightly stronger than AK on the preflop

T

Tuan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's wrong to stack off with 77 in cash game. Especially, he is under the gun position, your best guess is 50/50 vs two over cards and 20/80 vs over pair. I don't like any of the percentage given in this situation.

I

Index12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a basically your normal coinflip. Although I'm curious, why would you get it in preflop with a middle pocket pair in a cash game? Was V's stacks super low? It's probably too loose for an all-in unless V happens to be playing ATC.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I never get lucky with pair in hands. My last lose was yesterday i had KK and he had A2 . I made big raise, he called, at flop 223 , than he made all in , instantly. Of course i called, and he had A2 in hands. I think, that these days , nothing is safe....