Dunno, so many decisions are situational... looking at hands in the DB also gives the HUD stats, it is just that my HUD is probably different from yours etc. (this would be a problem in the video too).
1) The lack of turn folds even though I have severely reduced frequency of cbets seems to be mostly incorrect calling from villains and of course there are some turn raises (a very popular move with nut type hands!). Since my AI stats are more or less OK it seems I have a fair grasp on relative hand strengths BUT I will need to look into this deeper after I clear out the bigger stuff.
*** There were a LOT of suckouts where I felt that the turn call was mathematically incorrect... maybe I am wrong or maybe I am running really badly.
2) Light 3betting IP does NOT work and I need to reduce it.
3) Cold calling preflop needs severe reduction, although stats seem to be tainted.
3a) I am losing money while set mining, main reason being:
- I am hitting sets less than 10% of the time (normal is almost 12%)
- I am getting raped when I actually do hit sets (!!!). Bad beats galore (some truly incredible stuff there).
*** This seems to be the "runbad" thing since the set mining calls are made with proper stack size implied odds
. Paradoxically that is also the reason why the losses are so heavy!
4) I call too much in both blinds, 3betting is profitable so probably I need to find a better balance between 3betting and folding.
5) Calling donk bets IP is losing me money. Raising also loses but at much lower rate. It seems on average when I face a donk bet the EV is negative and there is not much to be done except try to minimize the bleeding.