You're focusing on the wrong information. Any strong TAG reg with a VPIP/PFR/3bet of 20/18/8 is going to be losing money in "raised pots", since they'll be folding/3betting 98% of their hands and only flatting the other 2%. If they 3bet from the blinds and win, then the win doesn't go towards their "raised pots" wins, it goes towards their "3bet pots" wins.
Look at your overall win rate and your overall VPIP/PFR/3bet. Also, most money at these stakes is made postflop, so filter to look at your postflop wins/losses.