play smaller stakes if you not feeling it at the .25/.50 stakes
how i play it
- play tight for the first 10-15 hand to see what my oppt. playing style is..
- if he aggressive...i start playing small ball poker
- if he tight passive...i open up alot more in my range, as well as PRF OPP
- if he loose, then still be aggressive, but be carefull when you are called
- if you are the raiser, always C-bet the flop ( about 90% of the time)
- take lots, and lots of notes, on your person .
- tracking software is very helpfull for HUD display....I have about 5 line of info on my perosn that i am playing when he making plays
- know the person ranges...after about 20 hand with the person you get a feel for what he will play....like VP of 80% then he playing Ax,Kx,Qx,connector cards, suited cards type of ranges.
- if you like multi- table then do it with the same person and not with 4 different people...this can get very hard when you playing 4 different style of players..
- at the end of each match up review,every play and make note of different betting spot.
- that all i can think of for now...i return when i get some sleep..and if i think of anything else