Zoom Poker

LoCcO_OhNo

LoCcO_OhNo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a way to stay at the table and watch the completion of the hand after folding in Zoom Poker? Sometimes I want to see what the villain had in a hand where he raised into 2 players and I folded..

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not a fact, if the player himself does not show the cards, they automatically hiding from him.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch the hand in zoom poker, you can hold down the ctrl key from the computer, or to hold the fold with your phone.

WebWebber

WebWebber

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is not this stored in hand history? Assuming that it comes to the showdown.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can push ctrl+fold, or you can try replay hand and see.

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I know the person who asked this question may not be looking, but I will respond to others who have the same doubt. The answer is simple. There are two ways you can do this. One is that of Crtl to double. And the other one you should go to in settings / table appearance / table display / and check the box of the second option (Display fold and watch (zoom).) You will have the drawing of an eye in the corner where you click on fold. I find it easier to Mark
the option to view.

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's pretty rare for someone to play trash in cash zoom games.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a way to stay at the table and watch the completion of the hand after folding in Zoom Poker? Sometimes I want to see what the villain had in a hand where he raised into 2 players and I folded..

think there is a option next to the fold button that gives the option to stay on the table until the hand is finish

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In regular tournaments you can select from the list of "hand history" in the upper left corner of the screen, there you will find a list of hands, but in zoom games you can see only the last hand at the table.

scorpi224

scorpi224

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use control + fold and you can see the hand that you folded

LoCcO_OhNo

LoCcO_OhNo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pretty rare for someone to play trash in cash zoom games.

May not be trash per-say, but I sometimes would like to know a) what he might have raised, called or checked with preflop. b) see if he was betting a drawing hand. c) see if he missed the board and threw out a hail mary bluff..

J

joshtheking1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes you can hold the CTRL button and it will work ive done this a bunch

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Its a fast game, and to see the hand is not so important

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never realized there was a way to see the hand at completion. I many times wondered if i was being bluffed. Thanks for the info guys

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is not possible, when you folded automatically is taken to another table, to see what the villain has in his hand only calling

elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you click the sit out button and fold you can watch the hand play out

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I just go to settings=>gameplay=>hotkeys=> action= fold and watch(zoom) , I set hotkey the middle mouse , I think it's better that way cause I like to watch many times the hands I have folded to see how they develop .

pepelepu

pepelepu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just go to settings=>gameplay=>hotkeys=> action= fold and watch(zoom) , I set hotkey the middle mouse , I think it's better that way cause I like to watch many times the hands I have folded to see how they develop .

CTRL+FOLD