Zoom fast fold poker

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never played this form of poker and was wondering what people think of it.

Any good for building a bankroll when you have not got a lot of time. Which I have not at the moment.

I have an Ladbrokes betting account with a few £'s in it and was wondering if I should download the poker software and have a go with a Zoom challenge, just an idea, but might be fun.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my particular case, I really like this type of game. A lot of hands are played in a short period of time so it makes it possible to increase our bank in the short term and fast, but we must be careful about which hands we play, because we can lose everything very quickly too haha. I advise you to try it and play a few times to see what you think. I like a lot.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks. I am going to give it a go tonight and see how I get on. I think just the ONE table haha

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi. I do not like it very much. but sometimes I play to train, all learning is good in poker.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
zoom

Hello, it is good to play zoom and I play micro games little is enough but it is enough for me to play mtt tournaments.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is my favorite type of poker game, I make $600 in 30 minutes with $100. the fastest way and no need to sit and wait.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a plus in that you get to play in so many more hands per hour. So if maximizing your limited playing time is most important to you, then definitely worth playing these types of games. That being said, since everyone else is folding quickly to find those premium hands, your game play may be compromised or need to be altered so that you go into each hand you play with the assumption that everyone seeing the flop is going in with a premium hand. So you can end up winning big or losing big quickly.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This format is good for completing poker challenges like Card Hunt at pokerstars or Hand of the Day at 888poker. But people play very tight overall there, you can't select tables, poker HUD doesn't work (snap at 888poker).

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for all the comments. Not so sure about it now, I have had a think and what must happen is everyone quick folds every time until they get a decent hand before they play.

Might be harder than I thought :(

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very difficult to bluff in this platform since most players only stick around with premium hands.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played for 30 minutes - lost 2 buyins very quickly.

Looks like it could be the road to ruin playing this haha

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't recommend this for building a bankroll. But is a good game to play fast when you don't have much time.

jeanpierre1279

jeanpierre1279

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recommend this type of game only for extreme play styles: Very tight or very aggressive.

The hands come very fast and you don't have the profile of the villain (you only played many games in this type of game). So to me it looks like a bingo game.

I like a game more studied and as strategies.

But to test hands and have fun there is no better game.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the zoom on MTT's. In ring game I think it's a bit complicated, after all it is very difficult to read opponents hands.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there any recent videos or stuff that might help me with this format available at the moment guys?

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never played this form of poker and was wondering what people think of it.

Any good for building a bankroll when you have not got a lot of time. Which I have not at the moment.

I have an Ladbrokes betting account with a few £'s in it and was wondering if I should download the poker software and have a go with a Zoom challenge, just an idea, but might be fun.

Zoom is not a consistent tournament, professionally speaking, but for those who do not have so much time to spare it is interesting to play, because yes, you can make a bankroll, but it is also easy to lose it. I recommend the sit'n go that last about 1h / 1h30.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.If you didn´t feel comfortable when you played for the first time Zoom tables,maybe they are not for you.Fortunately,there are other formats in which you can spend your money.(obviously with small buy ins).Good luck!

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks again for the insights guys - played again and just tightened up and got 1/2 buyin back :)

Kinda like it, I THINK, its just different.

I am going to watch a few youtube videos later.

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think It's too fast game type,I don't like it.Two dangerous viewpont:cash game and fast game.Good chance If you fast lost your money.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play zoom, its dinamic, but some days its really dificult to me read the hands and profit! GL!

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liking it now. Watched a few vids and had another go. Got my losses back and now in profit by 2BB :)

Might start playing this a lot more.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rubbish at stars now. this kind of game shouldn't have ante. ruined it for me. wont be playing again.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good type of poker games.

If you are playing the right poker, this is one of the most convenient options. Since you can only play decent hands and do not waste time on Potts draws in which you do not participate. it is also a great option to set traps for opponents, sets and draw hands with an ACE on the Board are very generously paid, because many people come in with aces. It is risky to play weak aces, and do not rush to invest all the chips on the preflop, 100bb implies a flexible tactical game.

Folding in Poker