Your thoughts about ACR promo Freebuy play

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i won the first in i blelive 4 seats to the million dollar sunday encore. What is your thoughts about the play or competition of the field in those tourney. I know it will probabley have more and more better players as the tournaments go on. Is there going to be alot of kamakzi in the tourneys? Are there going to maybe be some professional players trying to sneak in without a buy-in? Last how lucky do you have to be to win four or five tourneys in a row or at least finish in the money at the sunday encore? thank you

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have to be lucky.. to win last 4 seats tourney..

So i won the first in i blelive 4 seats to the million dollar sunday encore. What is your thoughts about the play or competition of the field in those tourney. I know it will probabley have more and more better players as the tournaments go on. Is there going to be alot of kamakzi in the tourneys? Are there going to maybe be some professional players trying to sneak in without a buy-in? Last how lucky do you have to be to win four or five tourneys in a row or at least finish in the money at the sunday encore? thank you

Having to place fairly high in early steps of tourney(step 0, 113th, step 1, higher up ladder, step 2, step 3, step 4etc) you have to be very lucky. The early steps, not so much luck, but the later in the tourney, it's really tough. With so many steps, opponents, you will have to win a lot of "do or die" all=ins. If you make it without taking some big chances, that is most likely a one-off; it was your tourney to win, it was your day.
To even come close in a multi-step tourney is quite an accomplishment. (No shame in bragging to yourself, "I finished one OTM, but did better than a lot of players.")

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the MDS 2 times and I played the MOSS and OSS main events. There are no kamikazi dummies. Everyone is tight solid watching the table carefully. You are gonna get 3 bet OOP a lot respect 85% of 3 bet OOP generally. Getting chips is significantly more difficult than your ordinary CC freeroll. No one makes major mistakes or obvious mistakes,mid sized mistakes are infrequent the majority of mistakes to profit from are arguable small viewpoint mistakes.

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having to place fairly high in early steps of tourney(step 0, 113th, step 1, higher up ladder, step 2, step 3, step 4etc) you have to be very lucky. The early steps, not so much luck, but the later in the tourney, it's really tough. With so many steps, opponents, you will have to win a lot of "do or die" all=ins. If you make it without taking some big chances, that is most likely a one-off; it was your tourney to win, it was your day.
To even come close in a multi-step tourney is quite an accomplishment. (No shame in bragging to yourself, "I finished one OTM, but did better than a lot of players.")
This one is actually the MDS mega30 which is 3 seats to the mega 30 where thats GTD 30 seats to the mega10 Thats then 10 seats to the sunday encore actually seems doable ill let you know how it turns out i won the first which i think wass the hardest but i will say some luck played a part i was all in deep into the tourney and I had 77 against 88 and riverd a 7

Mycetism

Mycetism

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will need a lot of luck and patience! There is a lot good player in multi ladder tournament so it's kind of hard to take the lead in the early stage. You will need to take calculated risk and try some bluff I guess. Just play tight as usual!

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried a few.
At the lowest levels, it's mainly sit and wait TAG and easy to collect chips as there are quite some fish/donk around.
At the higher levels there are hardly any fish/donks and TAG style with the occasional steal/bluf give good results.....until....the buggy ACR client froze my screen (while the CC freeroll happily continued to work properly).