Your Favorite Poker Room Design and why ?

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest GGPoker is by far my favorite right its just way too smooth and the design is pretty good and just fun to look at !

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My favorite Poker Room Design was pokerstars before they updated their design :(

Now it looks like party poker Design - do not like it ...

GG Poker and ACR - I do not find anything special, the same applies to Bet365.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite design are in GGpoker and unibet. Design looks clean and some sort of modern. I really don t like design in acr and partypoker because it looks like from year 2000.

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite design are in GGpoker and unibet. Design looks clean and some sort of modern. I really don t like design in acr and partypoker because it looks like from year 2000.

exactly same thoughts about , pokerstars and ACR look like they need an update !

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
My favorite one was poker stars and honestly I used to but I checked GG and it looks way better. Another room I am playing is 888 poker sometimes but design of that room looks like be done 20 years ago.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Pokerstars is my favourite. Second favourite would be Betonline/ Sportsbetting Poker

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Fulltilt Poker is & always will be my favorite!

Pokerstars was a close 2nd (before 'Aurora' nonsense) < getting worse all the time

DoylesRoom when it was back on microgaming

Partypoker - getting better all the time... slowly but surely (of all the sites, this is one that seems to be heading in the right direction for the players)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure I have a favorite on the computer right now, but GGPoker is by far my favorite mobile/phone client.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am always a supporter of 888

monicamusse

monicamusse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pokerstar when I play on not, I don't know GGpoker yet, but among those I know, pokerstar wins in several things.

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im used to pokerstars so that would be my answer.

I like tigergaming as well tho, its nice to choose between horizontal and vertica on mobile

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 10 years, and now I understand that design does not matter to me. For me, the main thing is the functionality and reliability of the platform, and everything else does not matter.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the most pleasant design in a unibet is not like everyone else..ggpoker also not bad

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on PokerStars, 888, Party Poker, and GGPoker. The one I find myself on most is 888 - its basic but easy to find my way around. It might not be very pretty, buts it has always functioned well for me and when I wanted to withdraw my money - they paid it out. So I feel its tried and true and its the one I’m most loyal to.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is always going to be Poker Stars, I like the design, even when they update it every certain amount of time and you don't know where are the tournaments you like hehe, this is talking about the design for PC ok, because in the last update for android they did a mess, now you cannot find tournaments, if you live in a latin country they automatically change your language to spanish and now you need to activate your location in order to play with it. I really don't like to be doing that every time I logged in.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite design is still pokerstars. High attendance. The game in the room takes place around the clock, cash tables are full at all limits, thousands of people register for tournaments.
Profitable promotions. Interesting temporary promotions often take place on PokerStars, new bonus codes appear.
Modern games. PokerStars was the first to introduce the latest poker formats to its client.
But the room also has a drawback - an incomprehensible loyalty system. The very first chests contain not very good prizes, and the number of points required to receive a gift depends on the play style. This confuses players and begs the question: why do different players need different points for the same chest?

K

KC69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good point

I have been playing poker for over 10 years, and now I understand that design does not matter to me. For me, the main thing is the functionality and reliability of the platform, and everything else does not matter.

I too have been playing for a significant amount of time. Although decades longer. But functionality and ease of use is the most important aspect as far as online poker goes.
Live poker is preferable and in that situation, design, atmosphere and staff matter most.

Tufffish4Yu

Tufffish4Yu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
FullTilt Skyline Tables and Hollywood Poker

I loved the Original Fulltilt Skyline Tables https://prnt.sc/ztap15

A close second was Hollywood Pokers https://prnt.sc/ztayah

Both were always a lot of fun to play at and was very upset to know when they both went under but both were entertaining but as an American now we have very limited choices but atleast we have a few to fill our addictions. :cool:

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cali choices..

In California, you're choices are limited. I play ACR, migrated from Doyle's Room. I also play BCP, same company. The graphics, avatars, layouts are not the slickest, most polished. But I am used to it. No complaints.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I consider the functionality of the software to be a much more important element, the pleasant design also contributes to the complete enjoyment of the game.
I like the design of these applications the most in the following order:
1. PokerStars 2. GGpoker 3. SWCpoker

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Speaking of design my favourite poker room would be 888.
But if the software looks nice I don't like the tournaments offer nor the players you can face there

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not care much, how they wrote above, functionality is one of the most important, even the design count a bit, as I have to look at that for long hours, that's why I do not really like most of the poker room designs nowadays, most of them are going to the 'funny' free slot mobile games direction. What is annoying to watch all the time.

So the best platform for me is the WPN/ACR from this point of view, too. Betonline/SB is enough good, too. Both could have a bit more improvement, mostly not about the design, but table settings, especially the small window's settings, set ups, personalizing, however it is still okay for me how it is nowadays.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s a difficult question for me, I don’t really like any of the designs. If I have to choose, GGpoker or Pokerstars. GG poker is nice but resource intensive, Pokerstars runs better but not so nice. For me, it's a tie:)

H

Harbringerbg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quite like GGPoker. Also Run it Once.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Currently only play on Pokerstars. But the old designs (FullTilt or Boss Media) were better.