Can you buy tournament tickets buy with star coins?

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was looking true the star coins store and i saw that there were tickets we can buy with the star coins,are they for multi tournaments during a year or just for a tournament withing a year?

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Yes you can.

You can purchase a tournament ticket from the rewards store and use that ticket to enter a tournament.

Some examples are
21,500 stars coins buys a $215 tournament ticket. You can then use that ticket to enter the Sunday Million or some other $215 buy-in tournament.
1,100 stars coins buys a $11 tournament ticket. You can use that ticket to enter the Sunday Storm or some other $11 buy-in tournament.
110 stars coins buys a $1.10 tournament ticket. You can use that ticket to enter the Big $1.10 or some other $1.10 buy-in tournament.

Check out the "Online Tickets" in the "Rewards Store" for further information. There are options to use your stars coins to purchase tournament tickets from 25 to 21,500 stars coins.

Hope this helps and good luck.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Single use, one ticket can only be used once
I was looking true the star coins store and i saw that there were tickets we can buy with the star coins,are they for multi tournaments during a year or just for a tournament withing a year?

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wich is the best tournament to play?

There are a lot off tournament tapes,zoom, shootout, KO, wich one is the best one to try to get in the money?

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can buy almost all type of tournament tickets with StarCoins, click on starcoins store and check tournament ticket tab :)