DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You didn't know full flush uses a 5 8s deck?

Maybe their RNG uses mucked cards?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You didn't know full flush uses a 5 8s deck?

Maybe their RNG uses mucked cards?

I sent that pic to support @fullflush.com.

Only comment was "Care to explain?"

:eek:

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ty DJ, keep us posted, as both my boss and myself play here. And kcanuck might be right about mucked cards, but with a full table and 3 rounds of betting,even if they burn one before each round, that should only be 48 cards(i think). No need to use mucked cards. Thanks for posting this. Tal

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ty DJ, keep us posted, as both my boss and myself play here. And kcanuck might be right about mucked cards, but with a full table and 3 rounds of betting,even if they burn one before each round, that should only be 48 cards(i think). No need to use mucked cards. Thanks for posting this. Tal

Apparently I mis-typed the address, and the email was returned, I could not find any email address on the site, nor any help other than live help. I used that and did a copy/paste thing to get that address, so maybe the live help did the mis-type thing.

I have re sent it.

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the publication must be on the move with these sites that are easy to penetrate security

billbaffles

billbaffles

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, thats crazy, ive never heard of poker using mucked cards before and that is something new i learned today. That is the only thing that makes sense here to me but who really knows why. Id be wondering what it going on as well.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have no idea if that is the case, just a guess?

Maybe it was just a problem loading the hand history picture? Was there a written HH with it dj?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea if that is the case, just a guess?

Maybe it was just a problem loading the hand history picture? Was there a written HH with it dj?

No. But the hand # is there, so it should be available.

Here is their reply;

Hello Dennis.

Thank you for contacting us.

The situation is related to your computer interface and it is normally caused by low RAM Memory or slow internet connection.

That is why the system took longer than the usual to change your cards from previous hands.

We kindly recommend deleting cookies and temporary files before using the computer again.

Regards,
Claims Department

To be fair here, I may have sat out a hand and it is possible those were my cards last hand. In which case there is a problem with the client, not my computer, or my connection. I have 4 gig of memory, and the US government tells me I have a 60meg connection.

However, as I stepped thru the hand via the re-player, my hand was blank until the deal. I thought it weird that if I was sitting out, the deal included me. This would lead me to believe the issue is with the client.

Last edited:
cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol WTF!? How they can use mucked cards if it destroys all poker maths? 52 cards in deck are enough even for 10 players! It is the big bug of their room! In this hand the winners must be guys with straight! It's their money!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol WTF!? How they can use mucked cards if it destroys all poker maths? 52 cards in deck are enough even for 10 players! It is the big bug of their room! In this hand the winners must be guys with straight! It's their money!

They didn't use mucked cards - his previous hand was still cached and that is what he was seeing.

Full Flush Poker Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands