WSOP NV/NJ, ITS OVER!!!!!!

MrAceBoogie

MrAceBoogie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After multiple disputes with wsop NV, I am finally done with them.

During their most recent promotion, the DIY bonus, where you unlock either a $100 $200 $500 $1000 or $2000 bonus at the end of the promotion, based off the number of points you earned during that time period. I earned enough points to unlock the $1000 bonus, and was very excited about that.

A day after the promo ended, i checked my Account and nothing was added, so i sent an email asking when my bonus would be deposited into my account, they replied back with a robotic response, saying that the promotion would be in my account within 72 hours. the 3rd day passes, and still nothing is in my account.... SO, i called them up and told them what happened again, and they said that I DIDN'T OPT IN!!!!!!!!!!!:stupido:

I was SHOCKED. First of all, this is a complete lie, There is a small button at the bottom of the WEBSITE...AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BOX................. that you must click to opt in, which i did ( I'm surprised i even saw it).:mad::mad::mad:

After 20 minutes of arguing on the phone the guy said i would get an email from his boss in 72 hours. Well in WSOP style, after waiting another 3 days my bonus has again been DENIED.... I didn't even get a response back from upper management like i was promised, the same f**cking person that was emailing me before responded back and said " after further review you will not be granted the bonus "

I'M LIVID.

I worked my ass off getting those points.. I will never be participating in a WSOP online event or game ever again. This isn't the only thing that has happened with them, another one of their "bonus's" is you can earn TR points by OPTING IN (same damn button) (which doesn't work either) I have written multiple emails to them and they said that i have successfully opted in, yet i haven't received one TR point from this.

You can clearly see the angle they are trying to pull here, and i just wont have it, I've already withdrawn my money from the site and collected it at the cage at Rio.

Has anyone else had issues with them? I know this is limited to NV and NJ.

Cheers

WSOP