Wrong personal information in my ACR account

TanyaNova

TanyaNova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What to do? I confused my date of birth in my ACR account ... More precisely the month. I see that some things can be adjusted, but I don't see how to adjust my date of birth. I think that will be a problem.:stoned:
Have you made such stupid mistakes?

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi, I think everything is fixableScreenshot 170

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What to do? I confused my date of birth in my ACR account ... More precisely the month. I see that some things can be adjusted, but I don't see how to adjust my date of birth. I think that will be a problem.:stoned:

Yes, I also had a similar situation and I also made such a stupid mistake. About 11 years ago, when I registered my pokerstars account, I also made a mistake and also specified an incorrect date of birth. But when I noticed this, I immediately wrote a letter to support service and after the usual check of my identity, this inaccuracy was corrected. So I think you need to contact the ACR support service.

TanyaNova

TanyaNova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Fortunately I´ve never made such a mistake.I hope you will solve that problem soon.Good luck!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, please contact directly our support department by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and if possible attach a legal document that demonstrates your legit date of birth, they will gladly assist you.

ACR Rep

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think this could only be a real problem if you are trying to hyde that you are underage.

MarkAbrantes

MarkAbrantes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Blackchip account details clearly say canada but, when I'm at the tables and you click my avatar it says I'm from Costa Rica lol