WPT tournament glitch or....?

I

Ittledo4u2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A while ago, I was playing a tournament as a member of ClubWPT. It was a satellite for the 5 Diamond Classic in Vegas. Only one seat was up for grabs. After about 4-5 hours of play, we were down to the final for tables. I had a little over 1/4 million in chips and the leader had over 700k, so I knew I had to make a move soon. So, in the CO, I was dealt QJs. MP1 min raised and I called. The flop came Jxx rainbow. My opponent min bet and I decided to shove all in. Using the slider, I moved it all the way to the right and hit bet. This is where things went sideways. A message popped up that said "Amount Exceeds Allowable Limit". I froze up. I couldn't understand what had just happened. How could I exceed a limit using the slider? I didn't accidentally type in an incorrect bet amount. I finally shook myself awake and quickly attempted to make an all in bet again. On ClubWPT, you only get 18 seconds to act, so I was behind the 8 ball time wise. This is where I screwed up. I attempted to go all in using the slider/bet button again. Don't know why I did it that way, but I did. Of course, the same message came up again. I ran out of time and my hand was automatically folded. I lost more that half my stack, putting my out of contention. I finished 13th. A great opportunity was taken from me by a glitch(?) that ClubWPT's technical support people refused to investigate. I have all the correspondence saved to support this claim. I was wondering if anyone else out there had had something similar happen to them? Also, I'm taking suggestion on what, if anything, you all think I should do about this.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 poker

i experienced it few times on 888 poker - i play on my iphone so may be related to the App? but when i use the slider to go all in it only takes the integer part of my stack divede by BB and i cannot go all in. e.g. if BB is 2000 and i got a stack of 11700 i can max bet the max integer of 5 hence 10000. really irritating. i havnt got any answer why or what happens.

I

Ittledo4u2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply. Been thinking a lot about this and I think it is time for upper management to be brought into this. I know nothing will come of this, but if my bringing this to their attention prevents it from ever happening to another player, then it will be worth it. Gonna send a letter containing an explanation of what happened and all the correspondence between myself and their tech support. If nothing else, it should be interesting to see what happens.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can not hurt trying

keep us posted - maybe other will be able to chip in experienced that may be relevant