WPN table moves

N

Nuts2727

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mtt's here sometimes. I have just started to notice that when being moved to a new table, about half of the people from my old table are at my new table, and sometimes even more than half. I have had all of my table move to a new table before. I was just down to seven handed action when i got moved to a new table, and then i noticed that all of my old table was at my new table plus 2 newbies. Does anyone have any insight to this? It seems odd to me that the same players would travel with you table to table, sometimes going through 4 or 5 tables with the same core group of players.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its about the same as starting a new tourney with 2-3 players who you start with every single tourney. Even in a field of 300 there is always the same 2 folks. I have asked them and they are like yeah, kinda funny huh.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably all the same it happens but not often
depends on the number of participants
seating is spontaneou[emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]

N

Nuts2727

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too frequent

But this happens frequently. Way too often to be spontaneous. So often that i posted this thread. Has no one else noticed this?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't notice that. I am often transferred alone to new players. It is easier to determine the tactics of players if you play with the same players at the table.

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always start tourneys with the same 2-3 players at my first table. And yes, I've also noticed the table moves with my entire table. I've gone from BB right back to BB at a new table, with the same players.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It rarely happens to me. Maybe because I lose right after the first distribution !!!!