WPN Froze my Account

M

milesaway0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played on poker host like 13 years ago and noticed errors in the tourmament lobby, e.g. it would show it was not freezeout when it was a rebuy or the amount of chips was half as much or it was a turbo when it showed non turbo. So I stopped playing there, then i played on black chip poker and Americas card room, on all the sites the tournament lobby would have errors m imo making the site more money, but then in the last few year i have noticed worse mistakes where final 16 in a mtt pay out and i placed 12th place and have a screen shot showing i won money then i did not recieve anything into my account, I emailed support and they told me that it was also a typo, then the last 2 things happened... first i noticed sometimes when i was about to be moved to the final table for final 9 that one player would sit at another table while the 8 of us would play 3-4 hands, then they joined the table, in one occasion a player was eliminated before they joined the table and they skipped blinds. Finally in the terms it shows nothing about playing from an ip address different that the one that was made to use the account, My account was recently locked and all my money frozen, after this chat closed my account was totally closed, i already sent in my info they are asking for again....

Chat
We are online! Please type your message or comment and we will connect you to one of our operators right away ...
3:59:01 PM
j
why does my credit card deposit not work? when should it work?
You are now speaking to Luke P.
3:59:24 PM
Luke
Hello, my name is Luke P, if you allow me your username I can check./
3:59:35 PM

4:01:58 PM
hello
4:02:31 PM
Luke
Please hold.
4:02:33 PM
Thank you.
4:07:03 PM what will happen is that the account will be closed due to the fact that you are logged in from another location.
4:07:30 PM
j
huh
4:08:15 PM
Luke
You are connected from germany when your account is in US...
4:08:44 PM
j
im not allowed to play from germany?
4:09:36 PM
Luke
No one is saying that, basically the account triggered a mismatch.
4:11:44 PM
j
huh
4:11:58 PM
you just entered the account will be closed due to the fact that you are logged in from another location.
4:12:38 PM
when am i allowed to use credit card agian?
4:13:15 PM
Luke
When you send us a copy of your ID, proof of address, copy of the card used on the site, explain the mismatch and return to US/.
4:14:33 PM
j
so am i allowed to withdraw?
4:14:40 PM
Luke
No.
4:15:00 PM
j
so why are my funds being seized? or are they frozen?
4:15:24 PM
Luke
Neither, the account since you are online will remain without options to deposit and withdraw.
4:16:02 PM
j
why is this?
4:16:08 PM
i read terms and coniditon
4:16:09 PM
i dont see
4:16:15 PM
please show me where this is in the rules
4:16:23 PM
yall already owe me hundreds of dollars
4:16:34 PM
Luke
As you have been told already since there is a mismatch as per security this will happen.
4:16:45 PM
j
from crashes and typos and the rigged games
4:16:49 PM
where a player sits out before final table
4:16:51 PM
for many hands
4:17:01 PM
thats not explained in the terms either
4:17:10 PM
that its not normal poker its super lucky draw poker
4:17:07 PM
Luke
You are always welcome to email us to do the proper investigation.
4:17:19 PM
j
where 1 player gets adddvantage pre final table
Luke
In the meantime the account will remain that way.
4:17:43 PM
j
why?
4:18:25 PM
mismatches are allowed
4:18:29 PM
this is an error
4:19:10 PM
Luke
No error your account by security will remain that way until the documents requested above are sent via email to support@americascardroom.eu
4:19:20 PM
what rule did i break
4:19:54 PM
Luke
There is no error made.
4:20:00 PM
j
i read all terms twice
4:20:04 PM
Luke
You were already told.
4:20:13 PM
j
which term and condition did i break
4:20:15 PM
a mismatch
4:20:20 PM
that is not in terms
4:20:23 PM
which terms and conditpjns
4:20:27 PM
may i talk with admin
4:20:39 PM
or someone who cashier
4:20:41 PM
claims department
4:20:57 PM
Luke
this account will have restrictions lifted once you send the documents required.
4:20:59 PM
Anything else?
4:21:22 PM
j
which term did i break
4:21:26 PM
in order my my account to be frozen
4:21:33 PM
why are you not telling me
4:21:36 PM
and telling me you areldy told me
4:21:35 PM
Luke
You have been told already what happened.
4:21:38 PM
j
when u didnt
4:21:39 PM
OL
im asking a simple question
4:22:25 PM
which terms or condition did i break
4:22:50 PM
if i didnt break any
4:22:53 PM
tell me that
4:23:02 PM
i need this for proof for poker forums and lawyers....
4:23:03 PM
Luke
once again you have triggered a security country mismatch therefore the account will be closed until you send the documents requested above.
4:23:22 PM
j
so i did not break a term or condition

Last edited:
G

guitaRisGood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dunno know dude. i had a login issue with pokerstars a while back. emailed id and it was cleared up. maybe them making sure you weren't hacked from Germany??

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played on poker host like 13 years ago and noticed errors in the tourmament lobby, e.g. it would show it was not freezeout when it was a rebuy or the amount of chips was half as much or it was a turbo when it showed non turbo. So I stopped playing there, then i played on black chip poker and Americas card room, on all the sites the tournament lobby would have errors m imo making the site more money, but then in the last few year i have noticed worse mistakes where final 16 in a mtt pay out and i placed 12th place and have a screen shot showing i won money then i did not recieve anything into my account, I emailed support and they told me that it was also a typo, then the last 2 things happened... first i noticed sometimes when i was about to be moved to the final table for final 9 that one player would sit at another table while the 8 of us would play 3-4 hands, then they joined the table, in one occasion a player was eliminated before they joined the table and they skipped blinds. Finally in the terms it shows nothing about playing from an ip address different that the one that was made to use the account, My account was recently locked and all my money frozen, after this chat closed my account was totally closed, i already sent in my info they are asking for again....

Chat
We are online! Please type your message or comment and we will connect you to one of our operators right away ...
j
Luke

hello
Luke
Please hold.
Thank you.
4:07:03 PM what will happen is that the account will be closed due to the fact that you are logged in from another location.
j
huh
Luke
You are connected from Germany when your account is in US...
j
Luke
j
huh
you just entered the account will be closed due to the fact that you are logged in from another location.
Luke
When you send us a copy of your ID, proof of address, copy of the card used on the site, explain the mismatch and return to US/.
j
Luke
No.
j
Luke
Neither, the account since you are online will remain without options to deposit and withdraw.
j
why is this?
i dont see
Luke
As you have been told already since there is a mismatch as per security this will happen.
j
for many hands
Luke
j
Luke
j
why?
mismatches are allowed
this is an error
Luke
No error your account by security will remain that way until the documents requested above are sent via email to support@americascardroom.eu
what rule did i break
Luke
There is no error made.
j
i read all terms twice
Luke
You were already told.
j
a mismatch
that is not in terms
may i talk with admin
or someone who cashier
claims department
Luke
this account will have restrictions lifted once you send the documents required.
Anything else?
j
which term did i break
Luke
j
when u didnt
OL
if i didnt break any
tell me that
Luke
once again you have triggered a security country mismatch therefore the account will be closed until you send the documents requested above.
j

LOL, why don't you just send the documents requested above ahahahahahahahhah

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Chat
j
Luke

hello
Luke
Please hold.
Thank you.
j
huh
Luke
You are connected from Germany when your account is in US...
j
Luke
j
huh
Luke
j
Luke
No.
j
Luke
j
why is this?
i dont see
Luke
j
for many hands
Luke
j
Luke
j
why?
mismatches are allowed
this is an error
Luke
what rule did i break
Luke
There is no error made.
j
i read all terms twice
Luke
You were already told.
j
a mismatch
that is not in terms
may i talk with admin
or someone who cashier
claims department
Luke
Anything else?
j
which term did i break
Luke
j
when u didnt
OL
if i didnt break any
tell me that
Luke
j

Hello, I apologize for the late response. I am here to help you. would you mind providing me with your nick name, so that I can look into it and better assist you.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is standard procedure and happens to anyone who does what you did - you are not special.

Same thing happened to me when I logged in from the UK. Guess what? When I got back home I send the required information and my account status returned to normal.

Changing the thread title because it is wrong.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good warning for my next sea cruise

That is standard procedure and happens to anyone who does what you did - you are not special.

Same thing happened to me when I logged in from the UK. Guess what? When I got back home I send the required information and my account status returned to normal.

Great information Dakota .. I was thinking about playing when I go on my next cruise in the Carribbean. Having second thoughts now, maybe I will just stay away from online poker til I get back.

M

milesaway0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek:

I agree that this may be standard and legitimate security protocol but it is not stated in the terms and conditions, I never entered i was special, did you read the whole post?

The problem is that the software has shown twice that i was in the money and i took screen shots and i was not paid, they told me it was a typo and that i did not actually win. There have been many other typos in the lobby concerning the tournament rules too , for many years now... also that I was in a big turbo mtt final 9 and only 8 of us were moved to final table, the other player(x) sat alone at another table, X was next to be bb then i got moved into utg while the X sat at other table for 3-4 hands then sat down at our table after missing blinds, antes, 1 after the button, then they went on to win a few hands quickly and become top chip stack before i was knocked out. This is not standard, If you believe it is then it seems you do not play online poker or live multiple table poker tournaments.

Last edited:
M

milesaway0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I apologize for the late response. I am here to help you. would you mind providing me with your nick name, so that I can look into it and better assist you.

hi, happyhampy, I would like to be reimbursed for the mtt where a player sat out at another table and for my two wins, I sent in screen shots of them. I was told they were typos and that i did not actually win. I will take a guess now that the screen shots and or information pertaining to this case have been "lost" or deleted, but I hope not. If not then please explain why a player sat alone while us 8 played the final table? Support told me over many emails that this is normal a.k.a., standard, is this true or did that tournament disadvantage me?

Last edited: