Not open for further replies.
dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did my first today, got the ticket to the $10 game later today. This one was on BCP, next will be on ACR.

They tend to be shove fests, so clock your boxes and be prepared for the wild ride.:D

Last edited:
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You talking about that freebuy series they got going on? If so, I actually had a question about that series, my HUD will not work in those games at all. I mean, On ACR the HUD works for all other games free or not but in those games It doesn't work at all, any suggestion? Also would like to clarify one thing, the hands are importing into HM2 but the HUD display wont pop up at the table for nothing, but If I were too get another game going the HUD will pop up but not in the free buy series at all.

Any suggestions are welcomed

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't have it running for that game.

There are more than the cheap Freebuy. At the same time I had entered 2, one was PLO, but the rebuys were $3. I busted fast there and didn't rebuy.

The cheap one I won was 10 cents/ per thousand chip rebuys with a .50 cent add on after 1 hour.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't mind DJ have It running for your next games and let me know what are your findings.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It worked in the Satellite, will have to wait to see if it works in the super sats.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Status
Not open for further replies.