Won a satellite on ACR. How to look up the tourney?

J

Jabres

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just recently won a tournament at ACR. It gave me a tourney id# (3522486), but I have no clue how to look it up.

I went down the list one by one and couldn't find anything that fit the description and the id#.

Anybody want to help me out with this?

Also, am I already automatically registered?

Thanks

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A lot of the satellite tournament lobbies are too vague in regards to what they feed into. They give you a tournament number that doesn't even appear in the lobby. It's the opposite of user friendly.

You should be automatically registered though, so just just click on game info at the top of the main poker client page. There will be 3 options, choose the top one "my tournaments". Alternatively, scroll through the tournament lobby and look for the ones that are bold and green I think, indicating you are registered. Good luck!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just recently won a tournament at ACR. It gave me a tourney id# (3522486), but I have no clue how to look it up.

I went down the list one by one and couldn't find anything that fit the description and the id#.

Anybody want to help me out with this?

Also, am I already automatically registered?

Thanks

Good day,

The poker lobby shows a template ID which is the number 3522486. The information of the tournament you will be qualifying to is on the tournament comment that is located on the right hand site of the lobby. Check on the following example on the comment:

3 Seats GTD to the 5-Seat GTD $500,000 GTD Sat. R/A at 6pm ET ($6.60).

TURBO - Unlimited re-entries (1,000 for $0.25+0.05 or Player Points) available for 40 minutes.

Late Registration available for the first 40 minutes of play.

Good Luck!

These details provides you the name of the table, the time of the event and the structure of the tournaments you will be playing on.

Please note that if you win a satelite, the tournament will automatically register you to the next event. Therefore, will appear under "Game Info" > "My tournaments", you will then be able to see the tournaments you are registered and click on "go to tourney". Note that the tournament will also pops up as soon as it starts.

Regards

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good day,

The poker lobby shows a template ID which is the number 3522486. The information of the tournament you will be qualifying to is on the tournament comment that is located on the right hand site of the lobby. Check on the following example on the comment:

TURBO - Unlimited re-entries (1,000 for $0.25+0.05 or Player Points) available for 40 minutes.

Good Luck!

These details provides you the name of the table, the time of the event and the structure of the tournaments you will be playing on.

Please note that if you win a satelite, the tournament will automatically register you to the next event. Therefore, will appear under "Game Info" > "My tournaments", you will then be able to see the tournaments you are registered and click on "go to tourney". Note that the tournament will also pops up as soon as it starts.

Regards
The satellite I won entry to appears in the game info/my tournaments tab but when I click "go to tourney" button from the game info/my tournaments tab a pop-up dialog box appears stating "please wait taking you to a tournament" the box then disappears without taking me anywhere. The tournament is not listed in the tournaments either it is only listed in the Game info/my tournaments tab as "15-seat guaranteed super... 10/17/2015 4:45 PM" Did someone forget to set up the tournament in the main lobby or will it appear later?

Last edited:
Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree it is a bit confusing. I heard they are looking to do tourney tickets soon? That would be way more helpful. Scroll down a tourney list and see a big icon that says TICKET helps.

J

Jabres

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of the satellite tournament lobbies are too vague in regards to what they feed into. They give you a tournament number that doesn't even appear in the lobby. It's the opposite of user friendly.

You should be automatically registered though, so just just click on game info at the top of the main poker client page. There will be 3 options, choose the top one "my tournaments". Alternatively, scroll through the tournament lobby and look for the ones that are bold and green I think, indicating you are registered. Good luck!

I did that and it wasn't listed in the 'my tournaments' tab. I emailed them and they said that the $6.60 that I received was supposed to cover the buy in.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good day,

Good Luck!

Regards

This isn't the case for every satellite. Some of them tell what they are to in the scrolling comment section, but all of them do not. The advice on selecting my tournaments should suffice. I really wish there was just a link in the satellite lobby to the lobby of the tourney it feeds into.

J

Jabres

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This isn't the case for every satellite. Some of them tell what they are to in the scrolling comment section, but all of them do not. The advice on selecting my tournaments should suffice. I really wish there was just a link in the satellite lobby to the lobby of the tourney it feeds into.

Mine gave the actually tourney ID# for the tournament that I had won entry to, but when I asked them via email what to do they just said that I won $6.60 to buy my way into it.

Kinda stinks. I made my way through a few hundred players with a $2 buy in to win the whole shabang... and walk away with a measley $6.60.

I kinda felt cheated.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The satellite I won entry to appears in the game info/my tournaments tab but when I click "go to tourney" button from the game info/my tournaments tab a pop-up dialog box appears stating "please wait taking you to a tournament" the box then disappears without taking me anywhere. The tournament is not listed in the tournaments either it is only listed in the Game info/my tournaments tab as "15-seat guaranteed super... 10/17/2015 4:45 PM" Did someone forget to set up the tournament in the main lobby or will it appear later?

That is because that tournament is not announced yet. We will announce it tomorrow a few hours before the games start.

Regards

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine gave the actually tourney ID# for the tournament that I had won entry to, but when I asked them via email what to do they just said that I won $6.60 to buy my way into it.

Kinda stinks. I made my way through a few hundred players with a $2 buy in to win the whole shabang... and walk away with a measley $6.60.

I kinda felt cheated.

We do really apologized for the inconvenience.

We were experiencing ISP issues yesterday and the system was not giving the seat but was funding the entry buy in. Please note that those are daily stellites and you can register with the amount we credited onto your account. It is on late registration now if you want to participate on it.

Regards

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thank you ScooperNova,

Indeed that is a great idea. I have sent it to the programming team for consideration.

Thanks again!

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can we turn off the auto register for the tourney we won entry to? I'd like to as the steps tourney I am playing thankfully I finish to move forward but after a couple in a row I'd rather save the entry for another day or time. I know can unregister but the problem is the next tourney just starts right away before time to unregister.

Poker Tells