Winamax Poker

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i am from canada and was finally able to sign up and able to play on this site. They have some really good guarantees and a huge player base. My problem is i tried using a canadian paysafe card and it wont work, and it also wont take my credit cards. How are people in canada funding Winamx?

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you already verified your account? Lithuania got dropped of this site because according to them we were killing the site :D.
So what im trying to say, they dont allow certain countries, it is mostly french site with french players, however sometimes they do allow foreign players and sometimes they are not. So make sure to verify your account before making a deposit!
Good Luck!

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am tunisian player and i live in tunisia i play on winamax , i use french paysafecard to fund my account , they only accept french paysafecards

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I signed up and then got informed that my "Canadian" skrill wont accept withdrawals from them. So, account closed quicker than it took to verify the account. Oh well, there are plenty of poker rooms willing to accept my Canadian money.