Will bonuses be lost?

dimpuh

dimpuh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, the essence of the problem - I registered at 888 poker, received tickets and a dollar, according to the conditions they will give tickets daily, but! I’m from Russia and we have blocked the official sites of poker groups, and I decided to log in via VPN))) in general, when I entered the client on the PC, I received an inscription that my account was blocked, they promised to figure out the support service, but they charge me tickets every day, and the deadline is 24 hours, so I think it will be suspended or there will be accrual and they will burn out in the future? ...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is hard to answer. But I think they should take your situation into account.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You made a big mistake by logging in to the client via the VPN. I think that you will have a long time to explain to the security service about your actions. It is not allowed to play via VPN. I am also from Russia and have no problems with 888.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best thingh that can happen to you 888poker are thief.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VPN is a very interesting thing, in the process it is not liked anywhere, including poker sites! Yes, I also think it was a mistake to play through a VPN. I don't think you'll ever be able to prove that it wasn't your fault. Start a new account!!!