why they have multiple accounts on poker?

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I know that only one account is permitted but there are many players who have several accounts in the same poker site a reason may be the bonus, but can the cheat in that wayor they have some other reason?

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they couldnt have several account cauze there are monitoring the ip and the payment methods and all gambling sites are working in same system which is blocking the user, if they got several accounts, so they knew it, easy detecting by ip

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that only one account is permitted but there are many players who have several accounts in the same poker site a reason may be the bonus, but can the cheat in that wayor they have some other reason?

Players may have multiple accounts on different poker sites, but as long as they aren't using that to their advantage in CardsChat games, unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it. It would be a different story if they were multi-accounting in CC games.

As to why they would do that...i dont know...im sure there are plenty of reasons why they would use that to their advantage(bonuses, site scamming and collusion etc.)

B

BJThomas204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Third time's the charm?

I think maybe that when they get out of a tourny then they switch to the other and try again?. Other then that ... me not know. :smokin: :bootyshak:

detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Is there evidence that this is happening? Its not easy to do.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's risky to do. You can lose all the money.

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More than on account can be held with the same IP address under a different name and different payment system because different family members can each have their own account but as far as I know players with the same IP address may not play at the same table the reason for having two accounts on the same poker alludes me

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think a good enough player to one account and one who plays bad and does not help the ten accounts)))) so it is better improve my game !!!!!!!!!!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being a 2 player family, I set up both mine and the wife's accounts, they can be handy, as I restarted playing yesterday and found I had revoked access, the wifes account was a saviour :) put some fresh funds in and had a lot of fun last 24 hrs !!

I await PS to get back to me and hopefully unlock the account again !

I have about 40 accounts on different sites, mainly as some are easier to win and make a profit over some harder sites, I seem to have better luck on some than others, I'm not a big stake player but like to win even at low stakes.

Is it really a big issue ?

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theoretically, they can have multiple accounts in one room, they go to different IP (eg different providers, mobile Internet, mobile phone, tablet) and play with myself at the same table - cheating other players. But they must be a shit.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do not need to do this if it will emerge that all the identified accounts will be blocked! and you can not on their records or when playing on this site! Play fair, and everything will be ok! Why do you need a second account if you are an honest player?

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is done by young inexperienced players. They hope that their deception, and no one will see in this very wrong. Not only the IP address determines the system and the serial numbers of the parent card and HDD. They themselves do the problems in life. The blame their greed and impatience

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When you go to play cash game players often make table selection, they try to play against weaker players, inexperienced. If you are already a known player or has very good player numbers, this can affect you.

Now, if you already appears as a novice player, you can take advantage, not to mention that no one will have statistics on how you play (programs like HM provide that). So I think this is one of the reasons. I've read that some players did it based on these reasons.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The other thing certainly could be appealing tournaments. Looking from probabilities perspective, its certainly more beneficial to play twice (or more times) that anniversary (or whatever it is) tournament from different accounts, than to play it only once.

A

a37001977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
multiple accounts is not allow by pokersite and you will lose you money
and you can only play one accout on your computer
so you do not do this

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they couldnt have several account cauze there are monitoring the ip and the payment methods and all gambling sites are working in same system which is blocking the user, if they got several accounts, so they knew it, easy detecting by ip

This might be what people at telling you but being a tech I see no issue with getting around the IP monitoring. As for payment method also not difficult to surpass. Not sure how current sites deal with this but I believe they have other ways of determining foul play.

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is it dangerous if I play on laptop via WiFi in a cafe because someone else can play using the same IP address?

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars does not get serious about the multi accounting in freerolls,once you get past that level the multi accounting drops off significantly. If you suspect some one,document some hands as proof and send in a report.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
if you do play on same site, on same table, then it is, you will get banned on one or all of them, unless it's some Home Game setup.
But your best bet, is to check with poker site you playing on it
is it dangerous if I play on laptop via WiFi in a cafe because someone else can play using the same IP address?

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you do play on same site, on same table, then it is, you will get banned on one or all of them, unless it's some Home Game setup.
But your best bet, is to check with poker site you playing on it

ok..thank you

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one reason could be rakeback. maybe they signed up through diff. rakeback sites to get the bonuses

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ooner or later you will get banned for multi account there is a problem withdraw your funds generally is punishable