Why do the players not understand the ACR .25 1k

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is very frustrating. ACR I'm sure is going to get rid of the 1k gtd tourney which is a 25 cent buyin. I don't get why more people don't enter it. It's requiring 400 to start but the field hasn't reached that so they keep cancelling. Why????? It's a huge payoff on a 25 cent buyin. But why do not enough people want to play? ACR won't lower its starting field requirements, nor should it.
Come on everyone it's a 25 cent buyin which you can easily win in a freeroll, which there is an abundance of. If ACR gets rid of it. I may have to stop playing the site altogether 😫🤕

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'v never seen it! When does it run?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It says 40 players to start should be a massive overlay registered good luck all.:pcguru:

Week 1 task 1

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is very frustrating. ACR I'm sure is going to get rid of the 1k gtd tourney which is a 25 cent buyin. I don't get why more people don't enter it. It's requiring 400 to start but the field hasn't reached that so they keep cancelling. Why????? It's a huge payoff on a 25 cent buyin. But why do not enough people want to play? ACR won't lower its starting field requirements, nor should it.
Come on everyone it's a 25 cent buyin which you can easily win in a freeroll, which there is an abundance of. If ACR gets rid of it. I may have to stop playing the site altogether 😫🤕

I played in it once or twice , cashed ok both times, I just dont see it listed much

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long Tournie

If entered from the beginning the tournament takes approximately 8-9 hours to play.

That is a non-stop commitment.

It can be fun and profitable.

But I have to clear my entire day to play it without an interruption.

Good luck !

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
this is very frustrating. ACR I'm sure is going to get rid of the 1k gtd tourney which is a 25 cent buyin.
I don't get why more people don't enter it. It's requiring 400 to start but the field hasn't reached that so they keep cancelling. Why????? It's a huge payoff on a 25 cent buyin. But why do not enough people want to play? ACR won't lower its starting field requirements, nor should it.
Come on everyone it's a 25 cent buyin which you can easily win in a freeroll, which there is an abundance of. If ACR gets rid of it. I may have to stop playing the site altogether ����
Probably because of the ridiculous amount of late reg. If I was to play it I'd most likely reg in the last level and get straight into shove or fold mode.

:top:

Rico Calde

Rico Calde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on everyone it's a 25 cent buyin which you can easily win in a freeroll, which there is an abundance of. If ACR gets rid of it. I may have to stop playing the site altogether [emoji31][emoji856]
They recently changed the requirements for tournaments to start or else they get cancelled and it has gotten some bad reviews. Plenty of people dislike it. I on the other hand, understand the business side of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's good practice, isn't only 3hrs late reg? it's a bit tricky because of the
unlimited rebuy, so have to take that + players ranges accordingly into account, hey if we can't beat them who can we beat right ? :p
haha hope to win it soon

SavannahPanda

SavannahPanda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tourneys like this drive me crazy. I can't take the 4+ hour late reg on ACR's tourneys.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem with a tournament like this is, you have to outlast a massive number of players to get into the payouts, that actually matter, rather than just a min-cash for 45c or whatever, the number is. And for that reason I would personally rather spend my time on a 5,5$ MTT with a 1.000$ guarantied price pool.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tournament for 25 cents lasting 9 hours it is very difficult
i hate late registrations of ACR for 4-5 hours

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With these silly late reg tourneys the juice is not worth the squeeze.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, I never found this tournament in the lobby. Where are you located?

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the info my friend! It is a good idea to disclose such an issue. I will start playing. The only problem for me is that it is a little early so maybe I never saw him in the lobby.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a huge payoff on a 25 cent buyin. But why do not enough people want to play?

Its been said already by many, but the key point is, we are not only investing money, we are also investing our time. And for that reason there is not much point in a microstakes MTT, which lasts for many hours, and certainly not one for 25c.

When 888 Poker redesigned their entire MTT schedule a few month ago, they apparently realised this, because many of their microstakes MTTs now have 8 min blind intervals and only 70 minutes of late registration. And I actually think, this makes a lot of sense.

Cynics might say, they did this to earn more rake, when people bust faster and then buy into another MTT. And that might be true. But I also think, the vast majority of players prefer not having to play for 3+ hours to just get into the money in a tournament, where a min-cash is only a few dollars :)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its been said already by many, but the key point is, we are not only investing money, we are also investing our time. And for that reason there is not much point in a microstakes MTT, which lasts for many hours, and certainly not one for 25c.

When 888 Poker redesigned their entire MTT schedule a few month ago, they apparently realised this, because many of their microstakes MTTs now have 8 min blind intervals and only 70 minutes of late registration. And I actually think, this makes a lot of sense.

Cynics might say, they did this to earn more rake, when people bust faster and then buy into another MTT. And that might be true. But I also think, the vast majority of players prefer not having to play for 3+ hours to just get into the money in a tournament, where a min-cash is only a few dollars :)

yes i agree about what you said there could have more options for turbo and hyper micro stakes, but I also like to have the option of regular tournaments ... and I don't think anything bad about the! K prize for 0.25 is no small feat. ..

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.If the late reg was reduced,I would try to play that tournament.The prize and the buy in are fine but the late reg.One hour or maybe two would be better

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i agree about what you said there could have more options for turbo and hyper micro stakes, but I also like to have the option of regular tournaments

Sure. Not saying everything need to be turbos. But there is still a big difference between, if it takes 4 hours to get into the money or 2½ hours. And I think, for the majority of people, who play microstakes MTTs, the latter is a more reasonable amount of time to spend.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure. Not saying everything need to be turbos. But there is still a big difference between, if it takes 4 hours to get into the money or 2½ hours. And I think, for the majority of people, who play microstakes MTTs, the latter is a more reasonable amount of time to spend.

yes i understand you and really have few options for turbo

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever thought about the fact that not everyone plays microlimits? Despite the fact that there may be an overlay sometimes, and even a delicious tournament share.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever thought about the fact that not everyone plays microlimits? Despite the fact that there may be an overlay sometimes, and even a delicious tournament share.

Exactly. Maybe you can win 100$ in this tournament, if you beat 4.000 other players, which require a tremendous about of luck, even if many opponents are bad. Whereas in a small field 5$ tournament you can win 100$ by beating just 80 players.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never saw this tournament. would click it on the side for sure if am am playing anyway.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On ACR I have my filters just set for freerolls so I know I have missed playing in a few of these. I think there were some 1 cent buy in ones as well. I will see if I can change filter to include micro.