Who knows what this is? Highstakes room

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone played in this room? Could you please elaborate more since I won the money and I can’t withdraw it, some kind of muddy room, since there is no one who does not answer in support

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this barry guy from support always answers me but his answers are very short and not very informaitve. kind of a strange room but i still play freerolls there from time to time. since now i did not do a deposit or withdrawal. i heard they want you to confirm your account and deposit at least once and earn 10 dollars in rake befor you are able to withdraw from there.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this barry guy from support always answers me but his answers are very short and not very informaitve. kind of a strange room but i still play freerolls there from time to time. since now i did not do a deposit or withdrawal. i heard they want you to confirm your account and deposit at least once and earn 10 dollars in rake befor you are able to withdraw from there.

This is not the guy responsible, but the program bot. There is no one there for 3 days. On soap I wrote to all 3 sources of the answer 0. You need to make a deposit of $ 100 + if you say rake $ 10 then you will win, you don’t take it off, you will make a deposit and you will lose everything.