Where are the fish?

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing on the ACR Micros. Where are all the open limping fish? I haven't seen as much as I seem to see in other people's youtube videos on other sites. So which sites have the easiest competition? Any opinions?

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing on the ACR Micros. Where are all the open limping fish? I haven't seen as much as I seem to see in other people's youtube videos on other sites. So which sites have the easiest competition? Any opinions?

ACR is one of the tougher sites. If you're in US best options are probably Bovada/ignition for fishy games.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I look on Ignition there is a requirement for an SSN when I try to deposit. Is there a way to avoid this or give a fake one? I don't want Bovada having my SSN. When I deposited on ACR with bitcoin they didn't need that information from me.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well you know what they say if you can't find the fish at your table then you are the fish.

No site have the players you are looking for. Everyone now knows how to play from watching tv and youtube.

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still see fishy players in MTTs, but the players in STTs seem to be pretty tight.

D

Dream Slayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on Bovada you may have more luck there, but I find their Logarithm to favor bad beats ACR I find much truer. Really I think the answer to your question is to study and play and get better
Raise your ability rather than lowering your target

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The fish are everywhere :) Just many of them are sharks.

K

khimij25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have difficulties with deposit dropping.

T

thegovenor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems like poker playing is down all around .It would be nice if we could get a huge new influx of players .I play exclusively at pokershibes .Love the free rolls.

M

mico595

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no stupid players there are players who just play boredom and do not concentrate much on the game. And for beginners the rule is the luck of the beginner.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you got to ask where are all da fish, ………. Well……….. you need not look any further as the old poker joke goes. lol

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no stupid players there are players who just play boredom and do not concentrate much on the game. And for beginners the rule is the luck of the beginner.
There are no stupid players ?????????

You definitely !!!!!! must be a newbie poker player who has not played in many games.

Your comment has put a Huge SMILE on my face, just too too funny !!!

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro stakes NLH on ACR is your best bet.

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can recommend you a russian poker room POKERDOM. There are nice tournament with very bad players, usually and the most from Russia.

Now there is Global Series of online poker in this room with very good tournaments and I think it is very easy to be in cash in this MTT.

And don´t worry. It is russian poker room, but I am not from Russia and I had no problem to deposit and withdraw with my skrill account very fast.

So GL :)

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Search for fish on the yellow river..

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I agree with joeisi , fish is more intelligent nowadays . At 888 and ACR I find at micros some good fish :) but I think I also am a small fish :D

G

Gojira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultima Poker

This is a new website full of fish... Enjoy

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you make too much noise the fish can swim away - try to stay quiet while playing! :D

Good luck to you!

edhomaesa

edhomaesa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on IDN PLAY....theresss so much fish players

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To answer your question, anywhere I'm playing.... lol

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Difficult to answer.
Try to fishing on the 888, sometimes there was a good fish.