Where are the best satellites?

P

Procli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can i find the best satalites?
I just recently found the nice satalites at partypoker 0.55 $, 1.10 $, 2.20 $, 5.50 $ to bigger satelites and buy inns.

All sites have satelites, but when you buy inn to a 3 $ satty and there is 2 or 3 seats to the 22 $ tourney i dont think those are so easy to win.

Anyone know of any valued sattys like those on PartyPoker which pays 50 tickets/20 tickets ?

I remember back in the days (5-6 years ago) when Full Tilt stil was up and running.. they had those 18 seats sattys (think it was 2 $ and 8 $)
4 or 5 got the ticket to a 26 $!

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS for sure, you know what is cheaper ? freerolls and they always have good ones, like BSOP and Trip to Vegas

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best satellites in my opinion are the ones of 888 because you can play from 1 cent. However i don't play satellites.

FearNoRiver

FearNoRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where are the best satellites

acr pokerstars

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to pay attention to the poker rooms that organize series of tournaments, for example Turbo Series at Pokerstars, Online Super Series Cub3d in Americas Cardroom, etc... In order to collect a large guarantee, good satellites often appear for serial tournaments.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
satellites 888 poker and pokerstars

Poker Tells