What's your best spin on $2 ACR Jackpots?

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi gang. Curious to see who'd had much luck with the Jackpot games on ACR. Specifically, what's your best prize (even if you didn't win) for the $2 jackpot games (or any level). I played 7-8 games yesterday and I got $8 a couple times with all the others being $4. I tried a couple $10 games also and never got a Jackpot above $20. Anyone got any big multipliers? 4x is my best so far.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi gang. Curious to see who'd had much luck with the Jackpot games on ACR. Specifically, what's your best prize (even if you didn't win) for the $2 jackpot games (or any level). I played 7-8 games yesterday and I got $8 a couple times with all the others being $4. I tried a couple $10 games also and never got a Jackpot above $20. Anyone got any big multipliers? 4x is my best so far.
12 dollars was my biggest 2 dollar spin I won on ACR.:)

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
12 dollars was my biggest 2 dollar spin I won on ACR.:)

I got in a couple games that had $12 prizes last night. Couldn't take either down :( anyone got any higher than $12 on the $2 spin?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$16x2 have played over 400 of them. They are bullsh!t I suspect....the variance is pretty high you need over 150 Buyins the rake is higher frequency and for the headache you can just sign up for a $150K guarantee for $35 like the MOSS warmup last last OSS.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hit a 100X last December ended up taking it down. Only $150 for winning it 2nd &3rd gets $25 each. There is also an option before start to do a deal and flatten payouts to $80 $60 $60.

I don't play on ACR anymore had a bad run a few month ago only play CC games and freerolls on there these days. Felt like I was being cheated every time I played the Jackpot SnG so I stopped. I play the same format on Stars now around 40-50 games everyday