re: Poker & Whats up with Ultimate Bet
OK, you need to play TIGHT, and if theres a str8 draw check the hand... plus here are the tips i posted in my 2K post
1. Play in the games you like aka MTTS, Sit&Gos, ring game's, play were you are best at to start. Starting in Ring games can eat your BR quick.
2. learn BRM, your BR is your life line, and if you take care of it, it will take care of you.. Also DON'T move up in limits till your BR is at the right level, that also means when your on tilt to move down in limits.
3. Don't fall in love with your hand, it can be beat..
4. Bet the right amount on you hands, don't limp, but there may be times that it calls for it, you have to learn that, what tables call for it.
5. don't get mad when your card dead, or losing.. I did that and i should of not done it. Just wait you will get hands to take out them.
6. Post hands your having problems with, let the ones who have been in that spot help.
7. well in games do not push all in, why you ask. Lets set a hand up you have AQ and you push all in and someone has AK KK AA they will call you.
8. Remember AA can be killed.
9. AK is a great starting hand, but is not a made hand.
10. Know when to holdem, and know when to foldem.
One more Don't C-bet with over cards, also try to do some traps
Bet 3X to 4X the big blind, + 1BB per limper....
<<<<<< thats how you should be playing....
are at that level you will only win on 1 out of 10 hands, you want a loose table, thats were the money is..
P.S Don't chase flush draws, or str8s draws..... Let them come to you.... AKA you flop them...