What's the best poker site?

JohnnyFronts

JohnnyFronts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play on all of them. The more freerolls you enter the better, right?

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would concentrate on playing the freerolls put up by this forum on bodog, FullTilt, UB and Carbon. The chances of cashing in these games if you can play are much beter than getting into a site free for all with 2 to 3K players or morein it.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
F**K freerolls. Deposit $50 on Stars or FT and start grindin the $1SnG's/0.01/0.02 6-max cash games/and the Daily Dollar MTT's to start building that bankroll. It will take a while but thats poker.

E

eddy2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best poker site to build a bankroll with? Which poker sites have the best or the most freerolls to help start a bankroll?

Well Full Tilt does have a lot of $100 tournaments that take place but also have $100 and $40 tournaments ffor different countrys which are very good becuase there are less players and is easyer to register on there (personally they are many fav). Also they have other freerolls such as the SAT to the daliy dollar and a special $40 freeroll for ppl who have 500,000 play chips.

In total full tilt have 10 $100 main tournaments every 24 hours and do more than just holdem

I

IhateRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi

The best poker site i would say is partypoker and after that fulltiltpoker

Both of them offers great deposit deals, and tournaments, and a very good bonus wagering program

And you can always win the jackpot too on party :joyman:

sky4ever

sky4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker site i would say is partypoker and after that Fulltiltpoker

Both of them offers great deposit deals, and tournaments, and a very good bonus wagering program

And you can always win the jackpot too on party :joyman:

full tilt poker & poker stars are way better than party poker
Party Poker had his time of glory in the past because of the high amount of advertising.

greywind50

greywind50

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a beginner I like Bodog. Their beginner sit&go's pay out to the top five. You also get points per time played on line even for the "play" events which can be exchanged for money or used to enter certain events. give it a try

F

Flushdraw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The only rooms I play at are pokerstars and Titan. Never had any problems with either of them except when PokerStars took a took a deposit out of my bank twice which put me overdrawn but they compensated me for it. Seem to play better at Titan. Had some bad luck with cards at Pokerstars lately

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Full Tilt is one of the best sites to start building a bankroll. They have the second largest traffic volume, and offer plenty of freerolls(of their own) in a variety of games. Plus there are a lot of private freerolls that you can join.

Also, there is a $40 Tournament with a buy-in of $500,000 of play chips. This tournament usually has 70 people or less playing in it.

They have frequent promotions that can add to your bankroll. Recently they had the take 2.Also:

Fantasy League- Fantasy 1K frerolls

Full Tilt Academy- Were earning credits can get you cash bonuses and prizes. Take quizzes/challenges to earn spots in freerolls.