What is your thoughts on trying new sites?

joe mckenzie

joe mckenzie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve only ever played poker on pokerstars, 888 poker and partypoker. I’m wondering if it would be a good think to try another site, please leave your recommendations down below :)

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR, RedStar, or similar rooms in these networks (WPN, MPN). Find a room where you are eligible to play.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you from canada? Then maybe you should take a look to BetOnline. I don't know what's going on at this site now, but I played there about a year ago, the site was good.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Because of their freeroll on a lot of poker rooms, Cardschat make me discover new room :)
On some room, I play only Cardschat freeroll until I win some cash to use.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
You could try playing at Americas Cardroom and BetOnline ... I play at these sites and they are very safe and with 24/7 customer support ... as well as some interesting promotions ... and of course the possibility of playing the freerolls that Cardschat has available on these sites ...!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've already tried playing at the AmericasCardroom too, besides these other sites that you mentioned above. It seems to me that currently the sites are very similar in the gameplay issue. Try to see the Americas Cardroom, Blackchip Poker and Betonline, who knows you feel more comfortable playing at some of these sites.

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play multiple sites. Sometimes that different look, Games, ect are just the change I need. I personally have 2 for Cash and 2 for Tournaments

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red kings is a good room Avoid Breakout Poker.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One tip when trying new sites.. make sure you read the ToS before start to play. Some sites dont allow 3rd party software and you will get your account blocked. I just had this happen at breakout poker.. signed up last night.. banned this morning. Thankfully I did not make a deposit yet.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Pay attention to these sites.
There, the minimum deposit amount is $ 10, after which you will receive a freeroll ticket with a prize pool of $ 10,000. This is a good opportunity to increase your bankroll.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they all offer pretty insane new member promotions, why not take advantage of them? they all only offer them once! - I will admit though that, i didn't find the "free cash" part on acr, until my second to last day, so instead of free $50, i only got like $4...But that was because i misunderstood the promotion, and thought that as long as i logged in every day, i would get the bonus... i didn't even see the daily $2 'gift box' section under 'rewards'.

Denchik43RU

Denchik43RU

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not say anything, I play only on two rooms PokerStars and RedStars

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
I tried most of these sites but poker star is by far the best poker platform in the world both in terms of quantity and quality.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried Party Poker and 888Poker but my favorourite is still PokerStars. A lot easy to use, and I feel there are more opportunities for freerolls.

M

marksondias

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the best in freeroll for beginners?

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve only ever played poker on pokerstars, 888 poker and partypoker. I’m wondering if it would be a good think to try another site, please leave your recommendations down below :)

You should stick to them, for my opinion they are the best poker sites at the moment.

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

best recommendation is to play on the known poker sites....the famous ones...not small ones....i think u never win on those

Denchik43RU

Denchik43RU

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They ask about Redstars in private messages, but I can not answer ...... I registered there a very long time, but I rarely play there. About the confirmation of the identity, I do not remember, maybe also the data was requested. Pokerstars like more. On Redstars often began to notice bots ((((