What are you grinding these days?

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you grinding these days?

What good profitable games are you grinding right now?

I'm currently playing mostly freerolls and VIP status games.

I'm also playing some of the Bootcamp Tourneys on Party Poker. They are just the right size for me and they are affordable ($0.22, $0.55 and $1.10).

M

MikeMike109

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a newbie but I found STT SnG very appealing , especial in time of play usually 40-60 minutes

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used my freeroll winnings to start building a decent bankroll on Sportsbetting poker site.

Short-stacking low stakes PLO and PLO8 games - they are very juicy. :D

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The idea of ​​playing low levels is to minimize the risks in your case They are just the right size for me and are affordable ($ 0.22, $ 0.55 and $ 1.10).

M

MikeMike109

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

To me, grinding STT SnG could be one of the hardest way to make money.

Why is that? You prefer cash games instead? I think you can have decent ROI griding SNG?

M

MikeMike109

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wasn't bragging, and maybe my statement was based on micros. But in my opinion making ROI 15-20% on 1-3$ STT SNG.

But of course for it might be tiny tiny stakes

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Double ups & triple ups. Cant get easier.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
playing nl 10 cash on ipoker for missions and ma challenge

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
25 nl(not necesarily "grinding") and a few mid level bi mtts with an occasional shot take

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No offense, but you should play for real money rather than free roll, all that will likely happen like 95+% if you win something in a free roll you will lose it in real money. I'm not trying to be hurtful, trying to be constructive, you will also learn and value something more when it's something tangible. I'm grinding mostly 200nl on Carbon. I multi site, but Carbon is my main site.

About every site, but WPN is going to be softer than Pokerstars, people who don't play poker seriously don't know this, they see the big player pools and prize amounts, but also the very best players come with that.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used my freeroll winnings to start building a decent bankroll on Sportsbetting Poker site.

Short-stacking low stakes PLO and PLO8 games - they are very juicy. :D

Got to the point I could afford some MTT's and binked a 3rd place.

I'll be full-stacking in no time! haha :D

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm grinding mostly 200nl on Carbon.
So you are making profit on Carbon at 200nl?

Is it a bumpy ride or do you have a smooth graph? (post your graph if you don't mind; I'm curious)

PK_ing

PK_ing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sites that let you gamble csgo skins are soft af. I'm willing to bet that half the site is under 18 (there are still some pretty decent players though). Its good if you dont mind dealing with the steam market, but you might pick up some bad habits from playing there lol.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Six max can be bumpy I would say I'm a lifetime winner at it on Carbon. I just reformatted, my computer (only like half a month of hands). Not exactly sure how to post a graph, but I'll try. Never mind on that don't know how to get rid of username and what not. I don't just play 200nl depending on games if enough, good or bad, play 50-200nl mostly 200nl though.