What is the top tournament that you have gained entry to using WPN's Spin to Get in?

O

OwnedbyCow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best tournament you have gotten into using "Spin to Get in?" What amount did you choose to spin and how many times did you spin?

I have gotten into 2 $3 tournaments using just one penny for the first one and then about 5 cents for the second.

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've spun into a ton of them. I usually try for the $20 or under ones, but one time I tried an $80 buy in and got in after spinning $1.73.

O

OwnedbyCow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice. Did you switch up the amount you paid in for your spins? Also, how did you do in the tournament? I know I wouldn't mind being the lowest ITM payout with those as I would still profit heavily.

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I spin I usually do 25 penny spins then switch to a quarter for about 5 spins, then back to pennies for 25 cents. If I don't get in after that I stop. I don't remember exactly how I did in that $80 buyin, I remember I cashed, but I think it was a min cash.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best tournament you have gotten into using "Spin to Get in?" What amount did you choose to spin and how many times did you spin?

I have gotten into 2 $3 tournaments using just one penny for the first one and then about 5 cents for the second.
Is this spin on pokerstars ?

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got in a 20K GTD for 12 cents and cashed for $33.56. A 4k for 1 cent and a 10k for 56 cents. Of course, I've spun till I'm blue in the face and gave up also lol

O

OwnedbyCow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No this isn't PokerStars, it is World Poker Network which is usually Blackchip Poker or America's Cardroom.

Nice. Glad to see some of you are getting into some large tournaments with a low entry fee using those spins.

Turning 12 cents into 33.56 is a top notch profit ratio. I think I have put a dollar total into spins and those are the two that I have gotten into. Didn't win anything as I am pretty sure that I play way too tight. I think I may start another post talking about my strategies to help figure out what I am doing wrong/right.

At least I know it is possible to penny spin to get into worthwhile tournaments now.

So what is the most that you all spend on spinning for one tournament? I try not to spend more than 10 cents at a time, but it may be better to drop more in.

Jammen

Jammen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only tried it a few times but got in a $2 tourney for about .10 cents not bad. didn't cash though. :(

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i spent 3 bucks to get into a 11.00 buy in and min cashed once which was a delight

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A nice investment .....

Spent 15 cents, won $25.63 for second, with 4 knockouts. Not to shabby!

Attachments

• spinandwin.jpg
    spinandwin.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 6
Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I spun 1 penny in the 11.c and won $14 , 2 days later I spun 2 bullets 1c. each finished 3rd
and then I get the idea to spin into a $215 gave up half the roll, then tried a lower buyin... failed, thhheeeeennnn I spun till I was broke(spins tilt...lmao IK)

Last edited: