What site would you recommend?

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you want to play all the time I can recommend you a party poker! This is a great site for playing at low and medium limits and most importantly there is a good loyalty program - rakeback! I would also not recommend you to play 888 poker - this is one of the worst poker sites in the world !!!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars would be my first choice. It is not available to most of the players in USA. Had good experience with both ACR and BCP.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm thinking about being online poker player for living.
I don't know about other poker site except Pokerstars.
Do you guys have any other recommendation?

I recomend 100% PokerStars. You can play a lot of formats and you ll have tables at any hour.
The rakeback sistem is not the best, but its still decent

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recommend that you create an account at 888. There is a very large number of daily freerolls and good conditions for new players.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker, Party, GG Poker network, WPN network, rooms of MPN network, Ipoker network.

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

What are you going to play mtt, sng or cash?

What stake levels are you going to play?

Depending on this will decide the best sites for you to use.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend only 3 places to play: Pokerstar, 888 Poker and partypoker, there you can find the best tournaments and the variety of limits for cash and Buys-in in STT tournaments

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars and ACR. If your in the USA, then Betonline or ACR. Good luck, its always been a dream of mine.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Cardschat a lot of players from Russia. Guys and girls from Russia, help me to choose poker rooms, except for PokerStars and 888 Poker, in which a simple withdrawal of funds to WebMoney or Qiwi.

T

teutonic1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Any site that deals me winning hands consistently! So, they are all rubbish. I really can't be that much of losing player can I? :eek:

1) Regulation: I need to know they are regulated. Regulation isn't necessarily a panacea but it is proof that someone, somewhere has the clout to penalise poor operators. The potential is there. 2) Longevity: Has the site been around for a while proving they can attract players to maintain cash flows in the business. 3) Customer service: I always tend to access the site's cs early to make sure they have one. It verifies that they site is more than a computer and a few fools counting our money they have in their banks. 4) Cash Outs: That the site has plenty of Cash-out options and a decent reputation in this regard. Sites likes cardschat are invaluable for alerting us reg punters about what is happening in this regard

Tbh, from what I've read, it seems most poker rooms are dependent on the sports betting side of a site's operation to maintain very healthy cash flows into the business. Therefore, you have to consider this angle.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played on many sites,not what is not more liked than PokerStars,so I can only recommend him as the most impressive!

J

jmac3454

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SWC Poker with bitcoin, wide game variety, low rake, and they added a bad beat jackpot.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many other sites 888poker party poker among the best known bet rooms but I still stay with poker stars although I do not probe a lot of time in those sites to judge always liked me more poker stars:rolleyes: